1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hello, anyone home????

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by Swords Hoopster., Sep 22, 2012.

1. Swords Hoopster.

Swords Hoopster. Well-Known Member

I heard there's one creepy Dude that lurks in the shadows over here. Goes by the name Alf Garnett???

Nobody home, huh? I'll turn the lights off on my way out.

2. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

I popped over to say hullo and hope we stuff you tomorrow but, amazingly, the West Ham board is even quieter than ours!

3. Queenslander!!

Queenslander!! Well-Known Member

echo echo echo......

4. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

Most use WHU606 or KUMB rather than use this forum, I came here for the F1 board

5. Swords Hoopster.

Wotcha Alf.

Hows about next Monday then? The R's to give the 'Ammers a good spanking?

6. Big Ern

depends on who Sam sticks on the field, would be nice to start with Benayoun, Jarvis, Carroll (if fit) and Vaz te, with Tomkins replacing Collins, good chance for 3 points for us I reckon, your team doesn't seem settled, too many new players yet to bed in properly IMO, and Hughes doesn't seem to have that much about him tbh.

7. Swords Hoopster.

You're right, it hasn't been settled but its starting to now. Our last two performances were really good and merited more than the one measly point we got. Its actually coming together nicely but for our injury list. A lot of people have said that about Hughes; plenty of our own fans amongst them. I don't see it myself. Sure he ain't a World Beater but if he was, he wouldn't be at QPR! He's too conservative for my liking but if you look at his record its not too shabby. He built the best Welsh side seen in decades and had Blackburn regularly in the top ten plus I think he won a Cup with them? At City he brought in some good players too.

How's Big Sam's rep on the east end these days? Last season some of you were calling for his head when you was sat top of the League! Is he still very direct or are you playing a bit more now?

8. Bzzz

Bzzz Active Member

Will we see you tomorrow? I doubt it as you've only sold 64 tickets!!! <laugh> quite good by your standards, you little tinpot club....

9. Bzzz

Bzzz Active Member

Well we've outplayed Villa, Fulham and Sunderland without hoofing it too much but time will tell

10. Swords Hoopster.

Glad to hear it. I thought the stick he was getting was unjustified. You've got to play ugly to get out of that terrible division. We did it the same way.

Be that as it may, I presume Carroll is still the focal point of your moves? You must play long or out wide if you're to utilize him to the max, surely?

11. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

He's been injured for weeks Swords.

12. Swords Hoopster.

OOOPS! :emoticon-0138-think

(I'm off our Board for a week COL. Just letting y'all take control. Talk to yis after the West Ham game!)

13. rangercol

Was it the "yid" comment? Are you banned again?

14. Bzzz

Bzzz Active Member

Carroll has been training for the last week, wouldn't be surprised if he came on for the last 30 mins or so

15. rangercol

Could be a game changer that!
    How come you're only bringing 1500?

16. Big Ern

That was media bullshit for the main, 'reporters' making up what they thought might be the case, I never heard many complain, but, of course, some will always complain, but most remember Grant the season before. Allardyce does what he needs to do, first thing that needed sorting was to have a more solid defence, then build from there, Benayoun, Jarvis and Vaz Te' are all ball players who like the ball at their feet, and sometimes route one is the best way to acheive a result, which is what he is paid to deliver, playing 'the West Ham way' every game often results in demotion, mixing it up a bit is the way to go, which is what Allardyce does, he's got a name as a lump it forward manager but anyone who ever watched Djorkaeff, Campo & Okocha tear teams apart whilst he was manager of Bolton should realise that that isn't all there is to his management style. we played some great football last year, most of it was ignored by so called journalists who stuck to their SA stereotype without actually taking any notice of what was actually going on on the pitch

17. Busy Being Headhunted

Busy Being Headhunted Well-Known Member

:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleepHello Hammers board
    :emoticon-0113-sleep

18. Bzzz

Bzzz Active Member

I don't get why we didn't ask for more, something behind the scenes with G/S and Fernandes?...

19. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

How did you enjoy the little holiday in the Championship we sent you on?

20. Big Ern

We enjoyed it, won lots and got promotion, got rid of a lot of dead-wood in the process, I doubt you'll be so lucky come the end of the year, tell me, how do you think you'll do now that your owners company has gone into administration?