1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

HEAR we go again

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, May 9, 2013.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Hear we go again with the martinez question will he wont he thing back to raise its ugly head. With Moyes leaving Everton for the Man u club Martinez name as come up again for what will be the vacant job at Goodison its the villagate again and with Swansea`s Laudrup thrown in the ring as well i don't think he`ll be leaving the Liberty Stadium anytime soon.So we come back to the Martinez question will he wont he and if we take the drop into the championship and he goes to Goodison then i for one think that we`ll stay there for a long time to come. :emoticon-0120-doh:

2. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

I suspect you're right, if we go down we'll have to rebuild a new team, with less resources and probably with a new manager (though I'll be really disappointed if Bobby takes us down then leaves).

But hey - FA Cup final tomorrow! Let's see if we can't have a good weekend. And if NCFC or NUFC lose it might be game back on again!

3. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

And if NCFC or NUFC lose it might be game back on again!

4. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

And if NCFC or NUFC lose it might be game back on again!

If that happens its changes everything.

5. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Hope West Brom beat them but if either Newcastle or Norwich get a point or more It will be difficult to avoid the drop as we realistically have to beat Arsenal, but weve done it before, and If we go down I hope he stays with us to try and get back to the premiership

6. canarian

canarian Active Member

I don't think Everton will make a move until everything has been resolved. Hopefully you will get that showdown with Villa with us already safe!