1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

" He who laughs last , laughs best "

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Crackerjack, May 24, 2011.

1. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

To some of my fellow Swan fans ( of the begrudging variety ) , who were having their premature laugh at Martinez's fall from the Premier League , put that in your pipe & smoke it :kiss:

2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Yes you tell them Breezy, how dare they laugh at Martinez!!.....................
    please log in to view this image

I'll give you a wave from Wembley Breezy!..............

3. Mrmagooooooo

Mrmagooooooo Member

Im glad Wigan stayed up.....We can play them next season ;-)

4. Crackerjack

I guarrentee you , Roberto will be cheering us on & wanting to play us next season also Mr. . I think he knows most Swan fans appreciate his input as we prepare for Monday .

5. MabonJack

MabonJack New Member

Breezy

Most fans think bobby is a slimball neleive me his stock locally is zilch

6. It'sChicoTime

It'sChicoTime Well-Known Member

Mabon - Jacks that still hold a grudge towards Bobby are lower than he was at the time.

Roberto was the main instigator into the football we play today. If it wasn't for him, would we be where we are now?

He got offered a job in the Premier League with a club he holds close. He went. He took a player that is now past it for £2million pounds and a player that didn't even belong to us. Admittadely he **** on us by taking some staff members, but that's football. If they were still here, would the boys be as fit, would Scotty be here, would Borini?

I think each and every Jack needs to take a good look at what Roberto really brought to this club, because it's a damn sight more than what he took from it.

Roberto - You'll always be a legend to me mate!

7. DragonPhilljack

Well to be honest he did us a favour leaving, as things turned out, and his football legacy still lives on at the club, and long may that continue, but it is a fact that amongst the great majority of fans, his rating is Zero as Mobon has said, which I understand but some of us have moved on, and have no ill will towards Bobby Brown Shoes, though if he had been relagated, I would have laughed my socks off, but as it is, we get to play them next season, well after the little matter of Reading!...............

8. MabonJack

MabonJack New Member

Jackash

I tend to agree with your summary in your last post, i too have moved on but all i am saying is that based on my recollection of discussions i have had with many of our fans, the mention of bobby's name still brings a negative response and a lot of unsavoury name calling from them

Personally he is history but a lot will not forget those immortal words" they will have to boot me out of swansea city" which is the memory a lot of our fans remember.

9. Crackerjack

I'm sure at one time Roberto cared what some Swan fans thought of him , I assume he couldn't care less anymore . Remember , he was there when fans booed the likes of Scotland , Gower & especially his special greeting in Wigan from a chosen few . He knows what he's dealing with with a section of Swan fans & considers the source of the boos & frankly feels sorry for them more than anything really .

10. It'sChicoTime

It'sChicoTime Well-Known Member

Mab - Agree with you. Sadly, there will always be some fans that will hold a grudge/ill will against him which is sad really. He did a lot for the club, and I think he needs to be held in a little high regard. I was as angry as the next person when he did what he did, but then you have to remember that this is football and it happens to every club, some more than others.

11. DragonPhilljack

Well with Wigan staying clear of the trap door by the skin of they're teeth, playing them next season will have that extra bit of spice, that's if we go up of course!...............