1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Harrison Reed and Jake Hesketh sign 4 and a half year deals

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by Ronnie Hotdog (MLsfc), Dec 15, 2016.

1. Schad

Schad Well-Known Member

Look forward to being annoyed that he's playing too little/too much/was sold to Liverpool in 2028.

2. benditlikeabanana

benditlikeabanana Well-Known Member

Hesketh has the ability to be that crative no10 that we have been missing, same for simms who really should not be on the wing as its not his strength to beat a full back. I really like watching Reed play, its like a jack russell playing with big dogs, he has always put in a shift and I think his energy lifts the team, he is always looking for the forward pass and looks the more likely of our midfielders to score

SaintinNZ likes this.
  3. fatletiss

fatletiss Well-Known Member

I like Reed but I don't think I've ever thought of him as "more likely to score" out of our midfielders. We are not scoring, but that shouldn't cloud our view. Pierre has often got forward and into the box but not found the shot or scored and Prowsie has been doing that a bit too. Davis is often in there. The fact we moan about their finishing tells us they have been getting into shooting positions.

Harry Reed seems to be more of a terrier/chaser/win it back type.

4. Saintmagic

Saintmagic Well-Known Member

I'm getting the feeling that Romeu is probably moving on in the summer. Simply put there is no way we wouldn't have been in discussions with him/his agent from quite awhile ago and for him not to have agreed a deal it doesn't look promising.

5. Beef

Beef Well-Known Member

Sims has been a winger all his career. He can play both sides and plays them well for the u23s and first team. He doesn't need a position change.