1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Happy Valentines - NSFW

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Feb 14, 2017.

1. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Can ACS clarify what he has done? Can you stop someone posting on a particular thread. If so why dont we ban him from each of them except one special one set up for him. We should call it Off Topic. Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

GeordieHalfbreed likes this.
  2. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Feel free mate. Check PM.

3. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

I thought Fredor had 'left' anyway?
    What is it with Mackems and their flounce offs.... only to return?
    Bit like match days some might say....

4. jimileysbaldhead

jimileysbaldhead Well-Known Member

Warmir Pouchov likes this.
  5. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Let me explain for you, Albert though he will never admit it has always been under pressure from Comm to ban me and to this end he prevents me from answering critics on threads that he chooses

It is interesting that when I was younger and attended dances in Newcastle or in the army I met a lot of people from Newcastle, I have always been able to as it were look after myself, in a confrontation I was NEVER ever challenged by anyone from Newcastle , I thought when I got to 82 things may have changed and more bottle would be shown , but obviously it is in the DNA

Show your strength and ban me, but at least have the decency to publish one of my comments as an example of why I was banned

You win Comm !!!!!!!!!!!

The irony Sunderland are still running the show

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  6. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

crying.gif

7. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Hahahaha what a completely deranged plum you are fella. Next you will be blaming the CIA for this conspiracy?

Despite being asked by several posters on here over several weeks you still refuse to explain why you did the Mackem flounce off... then crawled back? The board is waiting with baited breath I'm sure....

8. JakartaToon

Forum Moderator

Excellent. I gave him my blessing to carry on! Think you are more deluded than we are supposed to be if you think that a) Comm could give a toss whether you post on here or not b) Albert would ban you from here at the wish of a Sunderland supporter. Suspect Comm would be ****ting himself that if you were banned on here you might even have to post on the Sunderland board.

9. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Are you insinuating that the reason Albert bans me is because he does not like me ?

Comms posts to ban me were very much public in the beginning so it is not a matter of conjecture , and you believe he just changed his mind , your naivety is touching

10. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Where do I click reply ?

Reply.JPG

11. NUFCBRONX

NUFCBRONX Active Member

Finally back in the US - well I got back yesterday but was creamed. Anyway the wife actually does want sex so now I have to hide. Halp.

12. JakartaToon

Forum Moderator

No Albert stops you posting on threads because a number of us feel you are deliberately trying to derail them. You promised to stop it, left it for a while and are now back. That's why. If you have something constructive to comment then do it but you don't.
    While Comm may have asked to ban you this was never discussed by the Mods. We only discussed banning you because a number of our posters were getting pissed off with the crap you post.

13. JakartaToon

Forum Moderator

I didnt know women ever wanted sex. Thought they were just there for when we wanted it. My wife actually asks me: You don't want sex tonight do you.

14. jimileysbaldhead

Woooo.....in the army and can handle yourself, for f@cks sake man get a grip.
    You come on here like a candidate for loose women and expect everyone to be impressed, why not p!ss off for good and knit yourself a teddy.

15. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

If I were as clever as you Jim I would not be where I am today

16. jimileysbaldhead

Now there's a reply and a half Mr Cockwomble, by insinuation you are leading us to believe that you are a cut above me and if I pray be so bold don't quite meet those lofty levels of both intelligence and success in my chosen field.
    How very magnanimous of you, other than being an attention seeking, self promoting knacker of overbearing proportions, I've got no idea what you've done/ achieved in life and quite frankly I don't give a sh!t.
    Equally you've no idea about me other my profanity laden responses your expertly delivered, tedium inducing attempts to " join in."
    It's not a good trait to assume superiority over someone you have no knowledge of and actually gives away your insecurities. If you must know I've spent my whole life helping people to achieve happiness and fulfillment, so to enable me to continue my work with my colleagues in this forum kindly f@ck off.

Ps...9 A's and 1 B at O level + 3 A's at A level.

Ahhhh....sh!t I'm morphing into you.

JakartaToon likes this.
  17. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

I have absolutely no qualifications whatsoever( If we discount my upbringing in Sunderland ) so you are without question more intelligent than me , now that speaks volumes of your description of me above as these now apply to yourself don't you think

PS You failed to point out your qualifications in the field of profanity , a Masters degree without doubt

My advice, burn your pieces of paper you received from someone else telling you how clever you are and enter the real world or continue to bang your head against the wall

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  18. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

Bellend

19. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

I was addressing the organ grinder not his monkey !!

20. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

And I was addressing the bellend.