1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Guidolin/ Bradley - The Inside Track

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Kifflom!, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob the slob

Bob the slob Well-Known Member

The point is I didn't get a story from a mate of a mate.
    Up to anyone one here to make up their minds, and they will. TBH I couldn't care less what people think any more but I'm fed with the demonising of good people to satisfy some 'I told you so' mentality.

seabreeze likes this.
  2. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

You sound bitter, Bob and that's a shame. If you don't like the forum and the people on it, don't post. Simple. Not sure what you mean by 'demonising' either. Sorry. If it's Guidolin, then you need to read the post again because I did no such thing. The post was more about the new Manager and how the players have taken to him. In fact, the post was quite complimentary to Guidolin.

The info wasn't from a 'mate of a mate'. That's why I posted it. The source is excellent and my son is a medical professional. He doesn't make **** up. Also, those who know me here know I don't tend to post 'mate of a mate' rumours.

FYI I just got back from the gym having spoken to Lee Trundle. He's the only person I have direct contact with at the Club and I only see him once in a while. Whereas I didn't think it was appropriate to ask about Guidolin he told me the "Manager wants to play more attacking football and the players are on board with that" and "the atmosphere is very positive". This fits with what the source told my son.

Maybe he's making it up. Maybe he's bound to say that. I don't know. But that's what he said.

I'm not trying to play some sort of peurile game of 'my contact is better than yours' so get over yourself just a bit. <ok>

If I'd have known what grief this rather uncontroversial thread would have caused I wouldn't have bothered. <doh> This place is crazy sometimes, but it's telling that only you and our resident Canadian Fruitcake have taken exception to it. Everyone else takes it for what it is.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  3. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

I love the rumours and don't care from where they come from. it is something you look at and get excited over if it is positive or upset over if negative or totally ignore them. I myself hope all the positive ones are true and the negative ones are bullshit. but there you go that's me. I hope every one continues to post them and individuals can take from them what they want. No point in arguing over them if you don't like rumours avoid the thread. Simples.

4. Kifflom!

Exactly <ok>

Btw, LT10's left foot still seems to be working OK. :)

5. trundles left foot

He is still doing the business down at Llanelli, well paid for it though. I have been told, dare I say it. that most teams want to ply them on a Friday night so he can play. He still draws in a crowd where ever he goes. Llanelli are getting around 500 most games which is not bad.

6. Kifflom!

He looks fit, if a tad overweight TLF, but he was always a 'chunky' lad.

trundles left foot likes this.
  7. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

A pretty good natured little innocuous thread doesn't start with the first paragraph of your thread stupid .
    Im sure Bob knows when and when he doesn't want to post and doesn't need your instructional blabbering to deicide when .
    Im sure if dai said that last line in your post to someone he would be banned for a week , if I said it valley would give me a hearty scolding , when you say it you get a ' like ' from valley ...and the beat goes on .

8. trundles left foot

Please guys no more just let it go know its not worth it. Maybe time to close Valley.

Roof to be fair I don't think this was having a go at anyone, just the passing on of a bit of gossip.

Kifflom! and Taffvalerowdy like this.
  9. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Roof, for the last time, Kiff heard something from whom he considers a more than reliable source and shared it with us. There is nothing wrong with that as it's up to each individual to take it for what it is.

Only you had a problem with this. Yet you are happy to keep on with your 'rumours' that players x,y and z don't want to come/come back to Swansea and that nobody wants to manage our club etc.

So I'll answer your question directly, Kiff's 'rumours' have come from his son who trusts the source of this information. Your 'rumours' are always made up fantasy porkies.

10. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.