1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Greedy bitch

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by CFC: Champs £launderx17, Jun 6, 2016.

1. CFC: Champs £launderx17

2. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

3. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Dr Carneiro was associating herself with the first team in a way discouraged by the club for backroom employees, Chelsea's legal team added.

hmmmm, So the rumours of an affair with a first team player are most likely true. Thats how I read that sentence.
    My money is Ivanovic, definitely, always said there was something between them two.

To be honest though, my opinion on this is as follows:

Rumours going around the first team that she was sleeping with one of the players, this pissed Jose off.
    He took it out on her and found an excuse to demote her (The Swansea game). I believe this to be the case because I have never seen a manager go after a doctor like that for treating a player, and the ref called the doctors onto the pitch, so she had a duty of care to offer treatment to Hazard. Jose must know this, he has been a manager for 15 years, he must know how club doctors work. This was all a ruse by Jose to get rid because he probably thought she was corrupting his player(s).
    The club were probably also aware of the rumour and so silently backed Jose because they wanted her out too.

This is my take on what happened.

4. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

She might be greedy, but I won't call her 'B' word.
    She played well and got rewarded.

Portuguese is some language then.

5. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

I called it last year when it happened.

Basically...

Jose is not an idiot....and she was using her **** for the wrong reasons.

Gut feeling...don't need evidence. Any one who is a man will know what I mean.

6. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I get what you mean. I'm just disappointed she didnt use it on me!

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  7. Chaz

Chaz Well-Known Member

If you actually think there's any occasion where it's right for a team doctor to ignore an injured player because it would upset the manager if you treated the player, then it kinda explains the opinion of her I see here. She's not greedy, because she turned down £1.2m which is a huge amount of hush money. And there was certainly some damning evidence about to be revealed, leading to the last minute offer which must have been of a stupid amount.

Whatever - Mourinho was wrong to berate her for running on to treat an injured player. He was wrong to abuse her. And he was wrong not to apologise - which had he done so at the time, would have avoided all of this.

8. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

You don't get it Chaz.

He didn't want her there because she was disruptive. He took the first opportunity to dismantle her, regardless of the consequences...in true Jose style.

Good man....a problem like that needs to be tackled head on before the equal rights brigade and do gooders start with their drivel and get in the way.

9. Chaz

Chaz Well-Known Member

So you'd rather believe that there's some seedy back-room shagging going on, and that annoyed Jose? Why would it - it's not as if his beloved JT doesn't have enough form there, and it never bothered him before. Unless he's a hell of a lot closer to it, and there was something really revealing about to be publically unveiled.

Sorry - the talk of her being disruptive has nothing to do with this. You don't abuse a doctor for treating an injured player, and you don't then settle for what must have been a hell of a large sum of money if you're not in the wrong.

10. armchairblue

armchairblue Well-Known Member

<laugh>she was probably shaggin half the team....why they all stopped playin for Jose.... I'm on holiday and half cut as I write.

11. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Iva and Costa seem common knowledge

12. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Fcking hell her standards dropped! Bloody hell, even you stood a chance CFC <whistle>

13. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Costa?
    ffs, the guy looks ****ing cro magnon!
    Jesus wept!