1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Grayson forum in Leyland

Discussion in 'Preston' started by themaclad, Apr 12, 2016.

1. themaclad

themaclad Well-Known Member

He is interested in signing some of those who he has on loan. Although some of them still have longer contracts to run at their parent clubs

2. barnetpne

barnetpne Well-Known Member

Meaning he will only sign those on a free or Bosman?

3. themaclad

No think cash will be splashed this summer

4. barnetpne

barnetpne Well-Known Member

Reading an article in the local on-line rag, it seems as though SG has lists already. He needs s permanent goalie and Lindegaard wants to stay. He needs an effective and reliable striker. The current crop are not effective enough. Garner has shown in the past he has good skills but he seems either to have lost confidence or is carrying too much responsibility. Reach needs to be secured. Wright, Hunts and Clarke seem good enough at this level. Woods? Vermijl? Doyle? Woods seems to have improved but has taken some time to do this. The other two...back to home clubs. I have to acknowledge that I have seen NE play only once! And they lost rather pathetically to Posh. Still, I believe Messi is looking for a new challenge now that Barca has lost a couple of games!

5. themaclad

Reach had a shocker today, Vermijl is OK, Doyle is also OK and Grayson rates him, we have missed Beckford though