1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Gouffran released??

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by ToonJam, Jul 6, 2017.

1. magpie290761

magpie290761 Well-Known Member

The quality of Dummett is one that splits opinions but obviously in the glass half full world he is s**t.
    Nickson has been promoted, well bugger me never known people be promoted before. Obviously those in charge including Rafa think he is good enough and know far more than us about him and the actual job he will be doing, which won't be the one Carr had. However in the glass half full world the club are penny pinching putting someone who is blatantly incapable of doing the job in position just to annoy people because it would make sense exactly how???
    When I said six weeks I was out by one and should have said five, meaning judge the squad when the season starts.
    What's the point of judging a squad weeks before the season starts? Again lots of point in the glass half full world. Agree that they are taking far too long and players can settle into the squad and system better the earlier they are signed but at our financial disadvantage to the existing PL teams it takes more time than we would like to do it which is why we will sign players later than we would like and some even into the seasons start. Not what we want but sometimes what you have to put up with. Personally I think the window should close before the first game. Yes Brighton and Huddersfield have also signed more than us up to now but signings can really only be judged over a season not a month before it starts.
    Listing everything you think is wrong, putting everything down and taking a negative attitude to everything is moaning in my book not showing concern.
    At this stage everyone has concern because the signings are slow and we don't have any inside information and get fed utter garbage from the press, more this year than I ever remember. If we are in this position when the season starts then the story for everyone will be different.

Salomon #9 likes this.
  2. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Haidara is ****e

Joelinton's Right Foot and Flash like this.
  3. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Darren Peacock’s Ponytail Well-Known Member

It's not nice to be mean <wah>

Warmir Pouchov likes this.
  4. Tasty Magpie

Tasty Magpie Well-Known Member

To be fair he's being cruel to be kind. It's the pain of hearing an unwanted truth... Cognitive dissonance or whatever.

Joelinton's Right Foot and Flash like this.
  5. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

And there was me thinking pre-season fixtures were quite useful.

100% the window should shut before the first fixture, it's staggering that the morons 'in charge' don't get this simple premise.

magpie290761 and Flash like this.