1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Albert's Chip Shop, May 7, 2017.

1. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

We have this invention in Australia called Television it has been out a long time and is in colour it enables me to watch every game live so anything you do not know about the team give me a call and I will try to enlighten you as I never miss a one

2. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

I guess it would if he lived on the City board and never posted on his own despite it being sound as a pound.

3. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

Didn't know you had tv in Australia actually. You haven't answered the question though, why don't you, as a Sunderland supporter, post about your team on your own board?

It's more or less a rhetorical question though as it's pretty obvious you don't give a **** about the club and only care about attempting to wind people up.

4. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Don't get that at all.

You said he should be posting on his own board as that what supporters do. Tel posts over here, used to be the only place he posted but I think he's starting to maneuvere about now.

I don't think he's any less of a fan.

This board is not sound as a pound. It's got the worst reputation on the entire forum for being racist and unfriendly.

I salute Fredor for banging our drum over on the Newcastle board, constantly getting under their skin over the years.

5. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Bet there's a veg prep ban on you in your gaff.

Deleted likes this.
  6. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

For one thing I was talking to Fredor and what Tel or any other poster does has nothing to do with it.

For another my previous reply to you explains clearly why it's not the same.

7. Brian Storm

Tel talks about safc more than Fredor and he doesn't even support the club <laugh> Speaks volumes if you ask me.

8. Deleted #

Its always been my way to keep out of other people's arguments, but I remember you throwing your toys out the pram a couple of months ago and getting involved in sticking up for Wandy/Monty. So you are **** out of luck if you are expecting me to keep out of it.

Of course you can link Tel to what you are saying, otherwise you would be a hypocrite. So, surely you must think that Tel commenting on the Man Utd board is part and parcel of being a football fan?

9. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

I've stuck up for Wandy before because people like you were blindly poking at him accusing him of being a fake when he clearly isn't. Big whoop. Don't know what you're on about re. Monty.

I don't know why you're still waffling about Tel when I'm trying to talk to Fredor about Fredor. I don't feel any need to expand on what I've already said, if you don't understand it then it's not my problem. I know I'm not a hypocrite but if you want to think I am then I don't give a ****.

10. Deleted #

That's your opinion about Wandy, though. Your opinion doesn't make something fact.

Fredor is Sunderland through and through. That is my opinion.

I know you are a hypocrite, you got involved in something similar to whats happening with you and Fredor when it involved me and Wandy. Now you are pretty much expecting me to keep out of your beef with Fredor.

My point about Tel is still as valid as the first time I mentioned it.

11. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

So because I stuck up for Wandy one time I have to accept you making irrelevant points about something else or I'm a hypocrite. You're talking ****. If you can't see the difference between Wandy and Fredor, or Tel and Fredor, then I'm not going to walk you through it I don't care enough.

Btw this officially counts as you throwing your toys out of the pram because according to you that's what me sticking up for Wandy was and you're doing the same thing for Fredor, unless you want to be a hypocrite?

12. Deleted #

No, I'll accept that. I'm not a hypocrite.

You made the point to Fredor that he doesn't post about his own club on his own board which is part and parcel of being a football supporter. That's what you used against him.

So does the same apply to Tel or does that solely apply to Fredor when deciding what makes somebody a true/proper supporter?

13. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

A) I don't have a clue what or where Tel posts. I don't know if he posts on the United or City boards or not. I don't follow him or anyone around looking where they post. All I know is that Tel posts on here because he likes the posters and there's nowt wrong with that.

B) Fredor has over 2700 posts and I'd never heard of him before he got banned from the Newcastle board. You would think that a genuine Sunderland fan and prolific poster would want to drop the odd comment on their own board would you not? You can rim the bloke for being a **** to Newcastle fans for years but I just don't get it. It's ridiculous that you accuse Wandy of being a wum and give Fredor a free pass just because he's a professional dickhead to the mags.

14. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

I bow to your superior knowledge and refuse to accept your challenge to wind me up

15. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

One thing you learn about human behaviour when you have lived as long as I have is that peoples envy is directly proportional to their own success or lack thereof

16. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Quality v Quantity

17. Brian Storm

Hmm, intresting, please, be more boring.

18. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

<steam>

19. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Would not dream of challenging your superiority in that field

What time do you collect your dole ?

20. Brian Storm

Not on the dole. What time is nappy change?? Piss bag.

Tel (they/them) likes this.