1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Get there before Lawro !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Apr 7, 2017.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove> After unexpected draw at home with Bournemouth??. Did I say unexpected?, Liverpool away to Stoke city. To be honest I do not know whether I should say win, draw or lose, but you know where my heart is, Liverpool is going to win. My prediction Stoke 1:3 Liverpool.

Other fixtures and predictions:

Saturday 8th April 2017

Tottenham Hotspur V Watford 2:0

Manchester City V Hull City 3:0

Middlesbrough V Burnley 2:1

Stoke City V Liverpool 1:3

West Bromwich Albion V Southampton 2:1

West Ham United V Swansea City 2:0

Bournemouth V Chelsea 0:2
    Sunday 9th April 2017

Sunderland V Manchester United 0:3

Everton V Leicester City 2:1
    Monday 10th April 2017
    Crystal Palace V Arsenal 2:2

2. LuisDiazgamechanger

What does Lawro think?

Stoke City v Liverpool
    After coming back from 1-0 down to lead Bournemouth 2-1 on Wednesday, there is no way Liverpool should have conceded a late equaliser the way they did.
    Klopp takes responsibility for late Liverpool lapse
    You can call it game management if you like, but it comes down to a collective responsibility by the team - when you are ahead with a few minutes to go, you make sure you win.
    Liverpool do not have the ability to do that at the moment. You could argue they are too nice, and they are also missing the injured Adam Lallana and Sadio Mane.
    Stoke have now lost three on the spin and have scored only one goal in their past four matches, but I don't see Liverpool going there and winning.
    Lawro's prediction: 1-1
    Amy's prediction: Liverpool have some injury problems but I still think they are stronger than Stoke. 1-3

Paul Merson Going for a draw

Hull 4-2 Middlesbrough
    Stoke v Liverpool, Saturday 3pm
    Liverpool are a weird team. When they come up against a big side you know what they'll bring. They'll come and fly at you and have a right go. Then, against the lesser teams, they just struggle.
    They just can't afford any more of these draws if they want to get the top four, but Stoke were unlucky to lose in midweek at Burnley and I think they'll get a draw here.
    Paul predicts: 1-1 (11/2 with Sky Bet)