1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Get there before Lawro !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Mar 24, 2017.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove> Saturday April 1, early kick off Liverpool at home to Everton. Too close to call.This game
    after international, Everton are playing well and Liverpool are likely to miss both Coutinho and Firmino. They are unlikely to come back on time for this game.
    My prediction: Home win. Liverpool 3:1 Everton.

Other fixtures and predictions:
    Saturday 1st April 2017

Premier League

Liverpool V Everton 3:1
    Burnley V Tottenham Hotspur 2:2
    Chelsea V Crystal Palace 3:0
    Hull City V West Ham United 1:2
    Leicester City V Stoke City 2:1
    Manchester United V West Bromwich Albion 2:0
    Watford V Sunderland 2:1
    Southampton V Bournemouth 2:1
    Sunday 2nd April 2017

Swansea City V Middlesbrough 2:2
    Arsenal V Manchester City 1:1

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  2. LuisDiazgamechanger

Paul Merson have gone for Liverpool win.
    Paul Merson's Premier League predictions: Man City face Arsenal and Liverpool take on Everton
    Last Updated: 30/03/17 4:15pm

&lt;img class="wi
    please log in to view this image

The Premier League is back, and so is Paul Merson with his weekly predictions...

The top-flight is back with a bang this weekend with Sky Sports showing three live fixtures.

It all starts with the Merseyside derby on Saturday lunchtime, before Arsenal look to keep their top-four hopes alive against Manchester City and Swansea host relegation rivals Middlesbrough on Super Sunday.

Burnley to win, BTTS, 12+ match corners and 50+ match booking pts
    50 / 1

£10 Free Bet, No Deposit Needed

Read on to see what Soccer Saturday pundit Merson is tipping for the weekend of action...

Liverpool v Everton - Saturday from 11.30am, Sky Sports 1
    Everton have a few injuries and I think they're going to be hurt by them. Half of their back four is out, and I know Lallana is missing, but I'm going for a Liverpool win here.

Oops! Remember you need to log in using your Sky iD to watch Premier League video

Highlights: Man City 1-1 Liverpool
    Liverpool have to hope for the top four, that's all they have left, and they really have to win this game. If Everton win this game, then go and beat Manchester United, you've got to fancy them to have a chance of reaching the top four. It's a big if, though.

A lot of Everton supporters believe this might be the year they break the hoodoo, which has been hovering around Anfield for them since 1999, but I can only see Liverpool winning this one.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0, 7/1 with Sky bet

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

Lawro has gone for home win.

LAWRO'S PREDICTIONS
    All kick-offs 15:00 BST unless otherwise stated.
    SATURDAY

Liverpool v Everton (12:30 BST)
    Everton are sadly without Seamus Coleman after he broke his leg while playing for the Republic of Ireland, and it will be interesting to see how Ronald Koeman replaces him.
    Mason Holgate can play there, and he will probably come in, but Coleman will be a big loss.
    Liverpool are also without one of their key players, Adam Lallana, although the injury he sustained on international duty for England is far less serious.
    I am not a fan of these early kick-offs, which don't often seem to produce much excitement, but I do think this will be an open game.
    I don't think Everton will go to Anfield and just try to to defend, which is the main reason I am backing Liverpool to win.
    As everyone knows, when teams do sit in against Liverpool, it normally causes Jurgen Klopp's side problems, but I don't think Koeman is the type of manager who will try it.
    Lawro's prediction: 2-0