1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Get there before Lawro !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Feb 23, 2017.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove> ON Monday Liverpool are away to face Leicester City in the premiership.
    It is not going to be easy because Leicester are only 1 point from the bottom three. And by Monday they can be in the bottom three.
    My prediction. Leicester 1:3 Liverpool.

Other fixtures and predictions:

Saturday 25th February 2017
    Premier League
    Chelsea V Swansea City 3:0
    Crystal Palace V Middlesbrough 2:1

Everton V Sunderland 2:0

Hull City V Burnley 2:0
    Southampton P-P Arsenal ???
    Postponed

West Bromwich Albion V Bournemouth 2:1
    Watford V West Ham United 2:2

Sunday 26th February 2017
    Tottenham Hotspur V Stoke City 2:1
    Manchester City P-P Manchester United ???
    Postponed

Monday 27th February 2017

Leicester City V Liverpool 1:3

2. LuisDiazgamechanger

What does Paul Merson think?.

Leicester v Liverpool (Monday Night Football, 8pm - Live on Sky Sports 1)
    please log in to view this image

I thought Leicester had a good result during the week in the Champions League, to come away from Sevilla with a 2-1 score was decent, so fair play to them and they are in the tie but it was still a loss. Liverpool need to win and Leicester are suffering from a lack of confidence.

Liverpool are quite open and will travel to the King Power and have a go. They will highlight this game and draws are not good really so they will be going forward, leave themselves open and I expect Leicester to score.

MERSON PREDICTS: 1-3 (11/1 with Sky Bet)

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

Leicester have sacked their manager

4. LuisDiazgamechanger

What Michael Owen is thinking.

Michael Owen states his prediction for Leicester v Liverpool
    Michael Owen looks ahead to Liverpool's trip to Leicester City in the Premier League on Monday night

By The Sport Review staff Friday 24 February 2017, 00:05 U

Michael Owen is expecting there to be plenty of goals when Liverpool travel to Leicester City in the Premier League on Monday night.
    The Reds head into the game bidding to continue their push for a top-four finish, having enjoyed a long break since their 2-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur at Anfield.

Liverpool are currently in fifth place in the Premier League table as Jurgen Klopp attempts to steer the Reds into next season’s Champions League.

Leicester, meanwhile, are aiming to take the three points and take a step closer towards securing Premier League safety.

Former Liverpool striker Owen is tipping there to be more than 2.5 goals when the Reds take on Leicester at the King Power Stadium on Monday night.

Find Out How Much‎ You Could Release from your HomeAnygator.uk

Undo
    Make-A-Wish UK

"It’s given us all such hope for the future" - Wishes change lives... discover how!Make-A-Wish UK

Undo

Writing in his column for BetVictor, Owen said: “Great to see Jamie Vardy break his Champions League duck in Sevilla midweek but there is every chance that by the time the champions take the field on Monday evening the Foxes will be in the Premier League relegation zone.

“The Reds were magnificent in the reverse fixture at Anfield back in September and I think they will pose plenty of problems for Claudio Ranieri’s men who have yet to find the back of the opposition net in the Premier League in 2017.”

A footnote added: “Michael’s recommendation; Over 2.5 goals.”

Klopp has been tasked with steering Liverpool back into the top four in the Premier League after the Reds ended up eighth last season.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  5. LuisDiazgamechanger

MONDAY : LAWRO'S OPINION: HAS GONE FOR AWAY WIN.
    please log in to view this image

Leicester v Liverpool (20:00 GMT)
    I did not see Claudio Ranieri's sacking coming and I think it is a really strange time to do it, the day after a game [against Sevilla] in a competition [the Champions League] that they are still in.
    At this stage of the season, you would have thought they have done it having lined someone else up, otherwise why do it?
    Surely we will not see any headlines along the lines of 'search starts for new Foxes boss' on Friday - so I would expect some news on an appointment soon.
    Why has it happened? Ranieri has made mistakes and probably kept faith with people who helped Leicester win the title last season for too long, but I have to say he seems like he has been let down by his players.
    I made my original prediction for this game before Ranieri's exit and, although I have not changed the score, the situation makes it more difficult for Liverpool.
    There is no doubt there will be more of a unified effort from the Leicester team, whether their new manager is in place or not. It always happens.
    I still think Liverpool will win, if they play like they did against Tottenham. It suits the Reds when they press teams all over the pitch, and that is definitely the way forward for them.
    Lawro's prediction: 0-2
    Kemp's prediction: Haven't Leicester been just awful this season? At the end of last season, when they had just picked up the Premier League trophy, my son told me he had put a bet on that they were going to go down this season. I looked at him and said: 'You are joking, where are you getting that one from?" He said, 'you wait and see, they are going to fall apart' - and where are they now? 0-1