1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Get the Tits Out......

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM, Jan 18, 2017.

1. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM Well-Known Member

Milne,Marcus and Mick should all leave........I would take relegation to get rid of them and their bullshit......

.....I'd rather have a team in league 1 or 2 than a joke in the championship.

Spanish likes this.
  2. Bigalreigned

Bigalreigned Well-Known Member

WCP,tits at least have their uses, be it visually attractive or to feed infants, whereas that lot are neither use nor ornament!

Nuggets and Southcoastoldgaffer like this.
  3. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

<laugh>....I thought we were trying to come between them.

Nuggets and Southcoastoldgaffer like this.
  4. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

The club is a joke.....I feel relegation is the only way we stand a chance of getting a decent honest club back....as fans we are just being fed at best 'spin' and at worst complete bullshit, claims of multi million pound bids in for players....we end up spending 110k on unknowns and loans........now I'm not against looking at lower league players but I fear these signing are just to appear to be doing something rather than any actual plan.

Sack the lot of them
    Sell up Evans
    And the 'careful what you wish for' brigade' I want to not support a joke of a club if that means dropping a few divisions I'll take it right now.

5. Nuggets

Nuggets Well-Known Member

The club is an embarrassment. I fear if we do get relegated, we'd go the way of Coventry, Bradford, and Sheffield United, and rot, rather than the likes of Southampton, Norwich, and Leeds.

Yesterday was disgraceful. A heavy loss, abysmal performance, and a transfer deadline day that was an utter disappointment. The whole situation reminds me of the last days of Jewell. McCarthy's position has to be untenable, most the players don't look motivated and just aren't good enough, and Evans has been guilty of a complete lack of ambition for a few years now. His spin has run out, the fans can see through the lies and false promises.

What a shambles.

6. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

It does feel like Jewell's last days. Team full of loans but no fight or direction.
    Seems like we've come full circle.

7. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

After being completely out classed over two games by Lincoln I'm guessing the new philosophy is based on "if you can't beat them.. join them!" This would explain the sudden influx of non-league players and second raters!

8. WEIGHTY CRIMSON PLUM

Building a team to possibly with luck maybe if everything goes right.....finish mid table in league one.

Bigalreigned likes this.