1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic General election ****posting

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Mind the gap!, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Mind the gap!

Mind the gap! Well-Known Member

One last chance to engage in **** themed memes, laugh at greens/red robin and and argue with banksyisourhero

2. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

Argue away mate.

I await your laughable mathematics again? <laugh>

3. tiger-emyrs-wolf

tiger-emyrs-wolf Well-Known Member

After the **** labour have left behind the last times they were in power thanks but no thanks

4. banksyisourhero

5. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

The last people you want running any country are politicians, sad but true.

6. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

Labour have at least made some effort to cost their manifesto, something which the Tories have failed to do. Let's not forget the national debt has increased massively since the Tories came into power, despite widespread austerity which is 100% unnecessary. We always seem to find millions more for a war don't we? I really despise the Tories and it annoys me that people can't see them for what they are. None of us are rich (probably), they're not out there for us.

MassiveAttack likes this.
  7. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

8. banksyisourhero

I call that the politics of jealousy.. I am by no means even affluent, but I know I Labour will tax the middle earners until they squeak. How do I know? Because I have been here before.

Regards despising the Tories, I feel the same way about Corbyns labour, difference is I have said the same thing about the Tories as you before my life experience of Labour!

Corbyn.. a man who wont sing our own National anthem but will send out a world message for Ramadan.

You can stick that slimy, treacherous, 2 faced **** as far as he will go!

Red Robin likes this.
  9. tiger-emyrs-wolf

Well they've kept my job secure Corbyn would destroy that his party is anti Semitic and he's too weak to do anything thing on it oh let's get an independent in and offer them a peerage so they say what we want

10. BCFCRob

Well your opinion is fair enough but I'm completely the opposite. I'm all for nationalism but it wouldn't affect the way I vote. I'd rather vote for JC, who is clearly principled and genuinely trying to help the poorer, even if he did have questionable links (let's not forget that dialogue is the first step to a peaceful settlement), rather than voting for May who is anything but strong, and has continuously screwed us for 7 years.

11. BCFCRob

Jesus Christ I take back what I said, you're literally too stupid to talk to.

The Tories have cut thousands and thousands of public service jobs. Theresa May has been the definition of weak this election campaign.

You should have to pass an exam to vote I swear to god.

12. banksyisourhero

Tell me something Rob, Do you work?

Im interested to know how you have been screwed? As personal Taxes have fallen in that time and many millions have been taken out of taxation altogether. (the poorest) explain to me the money you have personally lost?

And don't give me **** about nurses using food banks. they found 1 nurse who stated that and she was found to have taken foreign holiday snaps all over her Facebook page that year!

13. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

£6bn short ..Banksy :emoticon-0140-rofl: <ok><ok><ok><ok><ok><ok> bn

14. banksyisourhero

Wasn't much of an effort was it! maybe they should try to talking to HMRC?

post no 4!

15. BCFCRob

Of course I work, I work for a bank and despite everyone here being stereotypically Tory, everyone I know is voting Labour. You're not wrong at all, the tax free allowance was extended and from that perspective we're better off.

When I say screwed I mean our public services. Schools who can't afford basic stationary (I've seen this first hand). An NHS which is ****ed (everyone is surely in agreement here), my mum is a nurse so I hear it daily. Privatisation would be awful for the NHS.

And I'm sorry banksy, you are right, many will be taking the piss, but 1 million people using food banks, and 4 million children in poverty. They're not all taking the piss.

This austerity was 100% unnecessary. In fact other European countries who didn't make cuts have had quicker growth in their economy. Austerity doesn't work. All the while the rich have had their tax cut and corporation tax has been slashed when it's already very low. This is from lobbying, not for the good of the country.

16. banksyisourhero

We can agree on that.

I have a feeling we will end up with a hung parliament tomorrow, this will be a total disaster for the UK going forward and the youngest will pay the longest.

Don't say you weren't warned!!

Work for me now I have to pay the taxes for the Labour shirkers.. so thats me for now!!

17. tiger-emyrs-wolf

Most of public service cuts have been people resigning and not being replaced Labour's destruction of the apprenticeship system trying to get everyone to university backfired people coming in with all the theory in the world no real practical experience Tories have invested in them and opened them up to more people

18. BCFCRob

Amazing. Literally laughed at that first sentence.

I went to uni, a pretty mediocre one with a **** grade but doing pretty alright for myself now.

Noteveryone is the same.

19. banksyisourhero

One of my best friends is a nurse in a front line service (NICU)

She calls bullshit on this!!

When all the people were injured in Manchester and London recently both the NHS and the Police were praised over the splendid job they performed..

Hows that ****ed up?, the resources were there then!

You are though!

If I filled a shop with food in the middle of the richest suburb in Britain, people would come take that food regardless of whether they need it or not.. its called greed.

20. BCFCRob

They might have emergency response resource but they clearly don't have standard resource. I made a doctors appointment yesterday (my second ever since turning 16 btw) and I've got to wait 5 weeks ffs. My mums hours have bumped massively with no real increase in pay.

And I disagree entirely on the food banks. It's degrading. If what you're saying was the case everyone would be using them and I don't know anyone. It's 90% the poorer people who have no choice.

I'm happy to have this discussion because you present genuine points but other people are clearly not clued up and regurgitating ****e they've heard from the tabloids. And I'm being a bit overly aggressive because of it.