1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

GARRY SPEED

Discussion in 'Wales' started by DragonPhilljack, May 27, 2011.

1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I would have gone for Verheijen, he was clearly the brains behind Speed, but Coleman is as thick as two short planks, and his brand of football, well say no more, he did say all the right things immediately after his appointment, and even stated he would not mess around with the coaching staff, but that didn't last long did it! I don't think we have much too choose from as welsh candidates, but I've always been of the opinion we should have gone foreign, when you consider the statement from Verheijen "political and destructive games." that just about sums up the welsh political back stabbing that goes on, and the FAW don't have a great track record of getting it right, and none of this is of any surprise to me, but we have definitely taken a backward step with Coleman.

Raymond Verheijen probable thought, why do I want to work under this numpty! and let's be honest he new that Coleman would bring in his own team, and although Coleman was ambiguous over the decision, we all new Coleman would kick out Verheijen, and the guy just new this too, hence why he departed 5 days before the game, and who can blame him, what was it that Coleman said now, "I don't want a number two that's standing beside me or inching in front of me. If they want that, go and become a number one somewhere." Ha ha what a plonker, no class whatsoever. Verheijen had warned the Football Association of Wales against "turning their back on Gary Speed's legacy" when appointing the next Wales manager, but in appointing Coleman they clearly have, the problem we now face with this numpty in charge, will be the same as Toshack, the players will walk again, the dream didn't last 5 minutes, such is the nature of the political beast here in Wales with the inept FAW!

"Very proud to be part of Fifa's most improved team in 2011. Would like to thank the players and fans for an amazing journey." - Raymond Verheijen.

That won't happen in 2012, I'll put money on it...........
    please log in to view this image

2. concernedincardiff2011

he's a dick. Worse than Toshack, hasn't got a bloody clue.