1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

From Huw Jenkins to PU Stankens..

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by seabreeze, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

^^^This!

Lots of conjecture on this thread when nobody knows the truth.

I agree that we've handled successive managerial departures in a very amateurish way. I also agree that it's hard not to be concerned about the path our Club is taking of late. But saying Jenkins went to South America because of a, b or c and it must be 'shady' because hey, it's South America, or that Jenkins was "pissed off" over Laudrup touting Williams around or that so and so was doing <insert activity here> because of <insert factor here> is just guesswork.

Yes, we're all entitled to an opinion but I prefer to base mine on what I know, and what I know is that things have gone awry at the Club from the time of the Morgan/Dyer debacle. That was the start of it. You can debate whether Jenkins has been good or bad for the Club since then and I can see arguments on both sides, but Stumpy is right. That disgraceful episode was not a moment we should look back on with any pride as a Club.

Stumpy likes this.
  2. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

Agree Kiff, no one knows what the true course of events were but, whatever they were, they've certainly left a sour taste for us to chew on.

Kifflom! likes this.