1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Forest v NUFC

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joelinton's Right Foot

Joelinton's Right Foot Worth Every Penny
    Forum Moderator

I think you'll find the vast majority of us who visited your board at the time were condemning of the player's actions and supportive of the fans who had nothing to do with his actions.

2. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Kangaroo court is exactly how your fan base treated us with AJ. How your fan base treated Leeds fans recently with Saville. It was good enough for you lot when it suited. But not ok now? World doesn't work that way. Your fan base has brought any criticism and attacks on yourselves. The law will do it's own thing, it has it's own process, something your fan base wouldn't recognise when you expected our entire fan base to judge a person who was innocent until proven guilty. So don't try and lean on the process in which you lot have earlier criticized us for doing. In the meantime you lot need learn how to take exactly what you've been dishing out. You're trying to say all the right things without acknowledging the behavior off your fan base. What our point is really about. Everyone knows child abuse is wrong, it's a mute point and doesn't need people to state the obvious, that it's wrong. How your fan base has behaved and how the spotlight shining back. Well that's a great issue of debate. Something you're going to have to take on the chin.

Teessidemackem and Deleted like this.
  3. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

I agree, mate. Most, not all, posters from this board were decent about it.

I didn't just have to suffer stick from them, though. Thousands of your supporters were mocking us at the matches, the videos are there for all to see.

Your supporters gave stick out to us and Leeds. I don't even know how you have the balls to even speak out against what's happening here.

4. Teessidemackem

Teessidemackem Well-Known Member

Wheress Dorty Deviant? I thought hed have replied by now. I hope Stinsons watching him !

5. Brian Storm

Like they did with us? Like they just did with Leeds? Not bothered about where it's going to hit. There's a legal process which will take care or that. In the mean time you've been a nonce sympathizer to these people. We were branded by this very fan base. We can talk about that because it's a separate issue. One is about Child abuse, the other is about fan base behavior and them trying to claim the very same reason which they tried to deny us of.

6. Dorty Dogbreath

Dorty Dogbreath keeper of the glow

At least you've made up with your mate, 83, Brian.

Last time I heard, you had threatened to bite him next time you saw him at a match.

What a moron.

Warmir Pouchov likes this.
  7. Joelinton's Right Foot

Forum Moderator

I cannot and won't speak on behalf of our fanbase. What I can do is speak for myself. I was a fairly active contributor on your board when the AJ situation was playing out, and every step of the way my point of view was that he was innocent until proven guilty. I was critical of our fans who posted comments aimed at the club rather than the individual.

I did criticise your fans who sang 'he shags who he wants' and equally critical of our fans who sing **** like they did at Leeds. I was also very critical of Margaret Byrne when it emerged that she had known more than she let on - and said she had let YOUR fans down. I will be equally critical of anybody from our club if it emerges they were aware of anything and didn't act.

Marra SAFC 77 likes this.
  8. Dorty Dogbreath

Wheress?

What on earth does that mean?

Try typing slower, those fat thumbs of yours keep hitting the wrong keys you spacka.

9. Deleted #

Definitely beelin <laugh>

I'm just glad our club wants to bite me instead of forcing me to suck their dick

10. Brian Storm

Then perhaps the sensible thing would be to step back and allow the ones who didn't to defend themselves. If it doesn't aply to you, then it doesn't aply to you.

11. Brian Storm

Like I've just said, if it doesn't aply to you, it doesn't aply to you. Why you even speaking up. Let the people we're on about speak for themselves.

12. Brian Storm

Ha, what's that got to do with anything? Why don't you squirm like a little bitch trying to shift the subject <laugh>

13. Joelinton's Right Foot

Forum Moderator

I am speaking up because you have directed these comments onto our board. They are therefore open to comment from anybody who uses this board. If you feel a need to exact revenge on the one or two who weren't supportive of your club during the AJ situation (and from this board it was only one or two) then do it by PM.

Warmir Pouchov likes this.
  14. Deleted #

I've never been calmer, petal.

You were the main antagonist about AJ, that's why I'm directing it at you.

The pressure is getting to you and you can't handle it back, so you are now resorting to personal attacks on me and Bri :emoticon-0109-kiss:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2016
  15. Brian Storm

What a sad pathetic losser.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!! <party>

16. Dorty Dogbreath

Nutter, biter, Mackem, crap WUM.....that's quite a profile you have there Bri.

anyobrien likes this.
  17. Brian Storm

No i've directed it at your fan base <doh>

18. Joelinton's Right Foot

Forum Moderator

Well, I will happily take the flack for being a dictator or whatever else you want to throw at me.

I think this thread has derailed enough from being about the game between Forest and Newcastle. There are also personal insults starting to get thrown from both sides which is not what a football forum is about.

THREAD LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.