1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Flashforward

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Moisuer Vonnegut, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Moisuer Vonnegut

Does anyone have any idea when this American drama returns to channel 5. It said early in the new year so I can only assume it will be next month sometime.

What do you guys think of it as a show? I think it is fantastic and it is really well planned out. I dont usually watch shows like this but I saw the promo before it aired and it looked great and it has certainly delivered so far.

2. Castleger

Castleger Active Member

Coming back to our screens in March, cause the ****in Yanks don't want it to clash with the ****in Winter Olympics.
    So far it has been really good, but it better not go the way of Lost and the like leaving you with more questions than answers at the end of it all!

3. Moisuer Vonnegut

Nice one cheers Castleger. Yeah so far so good I hope it delivers in the second half of the series. I would also like it if they did a second season to mabye make more questions but I agree as long as they dont do what they did with lost it should be ok

4. lone ranger

lone ranger Active Member

me and mrs.lr never miss it although we both think it sucks. started well but rapidly went down hill. oh no! we cant change the future! [incident] yay! we can change the future! [incident] oh no! we cant change the future! repeat.

but its taken us this far so by god i'll watch the rest of it. i actually thought it might've been canned mid season