1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Feel good factor

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by grumpygit, Oct 3, 2016.

1. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

Whenever I am feeling depressed after watching us lose, I have found listening to this song makes me feel better. I don't especially like the song yet strangely it does work.

2. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

grumpygit - shouldn't that be ' old ' woman ? - or is that just me............ anyway - being a supporter of The Gills, I find that the disappointment drowns out any distraction................ smile - things can only get worse ! So I smiled - and indeed things did get worse.

I don't understand this glass half full / empty philosophy - but that could be because I don't even have a glass !

ps - you should have suggested Ian Drury's Reasons to be cheerful, 1 ,2, 3 ( points ! ) and finish it off with a chorus of ' Happy days are here again la la la la la la la' etchttps://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjAma-DrMDPAhVbFMAKHcTiABMQ3ywIHjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjHPOzQzk9Qo&usg=AFQjCNFmma6VS0o0PctfTBC5KIyeUz06DQ&sig2=CO_ckZvzsotwo_IsMGlP8w&bvm=bv.134495766,d.d24
    There you go - I'm feeling better already - now, let me go and do something more constructive than watching The Gills - I just hope I have enough toilet paper !

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  3. brb

brb CR250

Thought you guys would be more into this one, 'wish you were here' <laugh>

'Sooo, so you think you can tell.....heaven from hell' as the chorus rings to JE

4. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

brb, always, If we are really listening to the song, rather than looking at the video, then I would probably go for A-capello.
    This is Voiceplay with Rachel Potter, you could also try Home Free, Pentatonix, both equally worth a listen. I find it amazing that the human voice can produce these sounds without any instruments.

5. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

Whilst Voiceplay cover most genre of music Home Free do mostly country.

6. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

Pentatonix do mostly religious type songs