1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fantasy Football League.

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    I have created a Fantasy Football league for you all to join should you so wish. It is an entirely open league and for as many of you who want to join. You can even add your mates on here an anywhere else. No one seems to have done one so far and we are all getting excited for the start of the season. It would be great if you got involved. We can have a weekly ranking update on here too so you can brag about how good you are at FF! All you need to do is:
    1: Go to www.fantasy.premierleague.com and sign in if you have an account or register if you don't.

2: Go to leagues and select join private league

3: Add this code- 1047609-244705

4:prepare to showthe world and the rest of the 606 community how much better at this lark you are than the real managers out there!

Hope you all get involved and if you have any problems or questions just leave me a message here or pm me.

Cheers guys.

2. TigersFan

TigersFan Well-Known Member

1461395-341639

3. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

Ok everyone, extremely exciting first week of the fantasy league. For those that joined the open league, the competition is already fierce as most of us begin to scramble with transfers.

I personally had a shocker over the weekend and rue the day I ever put faith in Arsenal defenders!

You can see the league here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/244705/standings/

Who was your top performer? Who is going to be benched and who is going be sold?

Post your teams and top performers, tips and opinions in the thread and let's get this fantasy league on the go!