1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fans re-united, september 24th, home park

Discussion in 'League 2' started by Seagull17, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Seagull17

Seagull17 New Member

Good morning ladies and gents, I come in peace. I am a Brighton and Hove Albion fan, and in the past few days there have been talks amongst our fans about the plight of Plymouth Argyle. Most of you will know they have had one or two problems in the last few years and now they really need the help of the football community. In 1997, Brighton were in the same position and a Plymouth fan stepped in with the idea of Fans United, and with the help of the national media and of football fans of all clubs, we exposed the then owners and here we are now, 14 years later and totally reborn.

We want to help Plymouth. And we want you to help, too. It doesn't matter who you support, for their home match with Accrington Stanley on Saturday 24th September, your attendance is required and welcomed. We're hoping to get fans of as many clubs as possible to attend wearing their teams colours, and already we know of support from Swindon, Crystal Palace and Port Vale. We're making a real effort to get this publicised and hopefully all of you will come across what we're doing through different channels, but for now this is it. I am on this forum now to ask for your support both on the day, and in promoting this event to the fans of the club that you support.

This is the Facebook event page;
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=246878512021661&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=246878512021661
    Please show your support to Plymouth, a proper football club like yours and mine.