1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Faith

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by g3org3cafc, May 4, 2011.

1. g3org3cafc

g3org3cafc Member

just signed up so forgive me if this has already been addressed...

How many of you are confident of a promotion next season?

Although we seem likely to splash the cash, It hurts me to say it but i don't think CP is tactically there and may ultimately cost us next season. Especially away from home we have become abysmal.

Hopefully i'm wrong though and we'll do a brighton and then a norwich <ok>

Finally do you think this forum will liven up once 606 has passed away because it seems pretty dead at the moment

2. Scratchingvalleycat

Scratchingvalleycat Active Member

With officials of the calibre we find in this league (Bristol Rovers Match) Mourinho would be having apoplexy, so no I don't think we can be confident of promotion but always hopeful.

CP will be judged on what he does in the coming season when it will be his team and his style, not as he was this season, trying to forge a stylish roadster out of Parkinsons cheap and cheerful, dodgy MoT, Skoda (some of the parts were Volkswagen and Audi but they don't go together in the order that was wanted for performance)
    This forum is beginning to liven up as the end becomes nigh for the politically correct 606. More posts in the last week than in the last month on our page so lets see who responds.