Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cottager58, Jan 9, 2017.
The one to look out for tonight
please log in to view this image
Home to ... Hull
A home banker then!
Not too disappointed with a Hull team that are in some disarray. Guess we'll see how big a new boss bounce they get!
Good draw for us. I'd assume Hull's priority is the league so they may rest some players but even if they didn't I'd still fancy us to beat them.
Guess it will be Sunday game again. Hull have got Man Utd in the EFL Cup semi-final on Thursday 26th Jan.
However something that might be in our facour is that they've got Man Utd again in the League the following Wednesday (1st Feb).
Nothing on the official site yet but I've just had an email confirming I've apparently bought a ticket for -
Sunday 29th January kick off 12:30
PS The Burton away match is still shown as Tuesday 31st - less than the normal 2 days grace between games!
According to Fulham there was a computer error on sending the email as Hull date has not been confirmed !!!
Yeah. However they've now confirmed it will indeed be the Sunday (29th January) kick offf 12:30.
The Burton game has moved to Wednesday 1st February kick off 7:45. Rough deal for travelling fans who have aleady booked their train journey.
Shock horror !! Man United only may be televised live for the 56th time in succession !!
Friday 27 January
• Derby County v Leicester City (7.55pm) – BBC One
Saturday 28 January
• Liverpool or Plymouth Argyle v Wolverhampton Wanderers (12.30pm) – BT Sport 2
• Norwich City or Southampton v Arsenal (5.30pm) – BT Sport 2
Sunday 29 January
• Millwall v Watford (12.00pm) – BBC One
• Sutton United or AFC Wimbledon v Leeds United (2.00pm) – BT Sport 2
• Bolton Wanderers/Crystal Palace v Manchester City OR Manchester United v Wigan Athletic (4.00pm) – BBC One
Given that we're not included and the Dark Side's game v Brentford is at 3pm on Saturday, I am still at a loss why our game is kicking off at 12:30. It does nothing for our or Hull's fans.