1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ex-pats.. You may be interested?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by banksyisourhero, May 4, 2017.

1. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

2. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

I assume that this will be blocked or unavailable to U.K residents?

3. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Is this the reason behind BCFC cancelling their match highlights on Player? I paid for that service and have now been told it has been cancelled due to some other agreement superseding it. There was no indication of the cost and I presume, like everything else today, it won't come cheap.

4. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

its about £100 a season I think.. bit stripey. but I would pay it rather than sit on the BBC text service myself.

5. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

I went back and read the e-mail form City regarding the closure of their Player service and it does look like this new streaming option is the main reason for the decision. However why do these companies squeeze the life out of we consumers and BEIN Sports, and many others, are doing the business of deceiving their clients by choosing some games offered within their package to show on an otherwise unknown channel that is an extra pay for view. The CRTC has been trying to clamp down on suspect phone and TV companies for years and they just laugh in their faces and continue to rob their clients despite intervention by the government to stop these illicit practices. Money and more money.