1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Everton v. Swansea City

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Taffvalerowdy, Nov 13, 2016.

1. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

You mean just as Guidolin was getting going ... the Man City game didn't even carry weight to the decision as Huw was already talking to Bradley .
    The Americans had a plan in place and went through with it regardless of the situation . Like firing the captain of the Titanic and installing a new one just as we were veering away from the iceberg .. but the new Captain turned us back in .
    Regardless, a point away at Everton will hopefully get the players enthused about the coming 6 or 7 games .
    I give up trying to figure out what the managers doing about creating a best 10 , so I won't and hope he knows what he's doing .
    Next game ...a must win to start things teetering our way .

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  2. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

I agree Roof - we must beat Palace.......

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  3. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Taylor was very good today , but our leading goal scorer , Fer , was superb against Everton and has , is and will be a huge impact player up till game 38 ...for 4.5 million .

4. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Get a life kiff...touched a nerve have i....<ok>

5. swanseaandproud

What absolute rubbish...We are lacking quality big time ....This is our problem, The only real quality player we have in the whole squad is Gylfi, All the rest are Average at best and Below Average.....Ash and Ayew had some quality but they wanted to leave....So who are these top quality players we have...?

JackPA26 likes this.
  6. swanseaandproud

A massive clear out is needed and bring in some quality with a big spending spree. We cant survive throwing away points because the players are not consistent enough in premiership standard football....We need to start from the Keeper right through to the strikers and get rid of players not good enough to be consistent enough and put them all available in the transfer market....

7. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

With 1 solitary win in 13 games, it just doesn't look good, it really doesn't, 3 draws and 9 defeats says it all from this motley crew, we just cannot hit a barn door with a banjo, why haven't we got our £15 Million Striker Baston firing? Where is McBurnie?

This is football, it's all about scoring goals, and we are so deficient up front it's laughable, but so tragically sad and desperate playing Siggy up front. The pressure and work load placed on Siggy, because of the ****er Jenkins is unacceptable. What a bloody mess Jinx has caused by not bringing in Joe and Bony.

8. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

You'd know all about absolute rubbish, Barrow for one you Numpty!

swan_and_only likes this.
  9. swan_and_only

swan_and_only Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Barrow is quality but he does need decent competition to get the best out of him.

In January we need at least two decent wingers and fullbacks with a solid CB and CDM in the Britton mould.

Dai I think you'll find we're good for Keepers with Fab and Nord.

10. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

I'm happy with that point.I'd have taken it before kick off and I'll take it now.

11. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Me too. A pretty solid performance I thought. Amat was very good today as was Fabianski. Weak goal to concede though.

12. swanseaandproud

Are you fcuking serious or what........He can be good one game and bad 3 - 4 games just like nearly all of his team mates with nobody i would call quality......you cant do well with players like that you have to be good 3 - 4 games with the odd bad game to be classed as quality and worth while to the team.....Barrow is a long way from being quality.....

13. swanseaandproud

Fab is a decent keeper but is making too many mistakes where he is often out of position and lets easy goals in.....Vorm was a better keeper imo...

14. Kifflom!

The same Vorm who can't get a start at Spurs? The one who has decent distribution (better than Fab) but can't command his box to save his life? That Vorm?

15. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

You can't resist the temptation can you? <laugh>

16. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

A decent performance today which should have resulted in all 3 points ,,team selection was odd regarding the amount of changes but it worked to a degree , no one had a bad game and they all looked up for the challenge .Goodison is not an easy ground but today certainly in the first half we were more than worthy of our lead .Naivety cost us with some much pressure on us we continued to push for a second when with 1 minutes to go instead of holding on to the ball it was continually the wrong option taken which saw us lose the ball and put us back on the back foot .Plaudits should go to Fulton who yet again in the little game time he's had didn't let himself or the team down and really should be getting more playing time by starting or brought on .Everton are famed for the crowd getting behind the team and usually thats true but today nothing and it was very quiet but our support today was surberb considering what we've had to put up with . A banner was put up regarding our ex demigod Jenkins and his resemblance to Judas Iscariot but for reasons unknown was quickly taken down and rightly so imo the team needs the support and today wasn't the day but it's coming all the same .

17. Kifflom!

To quote our American cousins I'm taking the 5th. Or something that sounds like that. <laugh>

18. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

Now that is absolute rubbish as you like to say. But hen if everyone had said Vorm was better and we haven't really replaced him, you would have said how good Fab is and that he is class compared to Vorm. You are getting very boring now with your opposite views just for the sake of it.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  19. swantastic

swantastic Well-Known Member

A better effort at last, especially first half but that familiar feeling that they would blow it right at the end came true once more !
    Sitting bottom of the premier is nothing to be happy about and the total mess that the club has become behind the scenes as well as on the pitch is a total **** up of greed and mismanagement that has lead us to this point over the last couple of years and it's sickening !
    1℅

20. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

If we play poorly and fall behind against Palace, I suspect that it could get ugly towards Jinx, Morgan & Dutch John