1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Everton (a): Ticket Details

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by originallambrettaman, Feb 20, 2017.

1. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

please log in to view this image

Tickets for the Tigers’ Premier League away game against Everton will go on sale to Season Members at 9am on Wednesday (one ticket per Membership).

The trip to Goodison Park comes on Saturday 18th March with kick-off at 3pm.

Tickets are priced as follows:

£30 Adults
    £21 Seniors (65+)
    £16 Under 18s
    Any tickets marked obstructed view will be reduced by £1

Tickets for disabled supporters are priced as above and include a free ticket for a carer.

Any remaining tickets will be placed on general sale from 9am on Monday 27th February.

Supporters can buy tickets as follows:

Online – From www.tigerleisure.com until 2pm on Wednesday 15th March*.

Telephone – By calling 01482 505600 until 2pm on Wednesday 15th March (a £2.60 booking charge per transaction applies)*.

In Person – From the Tiger Leisure store at the KCOM Stadium until 12noon on Friday 17th March*.

If your tickets do not arrive in the post please contact us by no later than 12noon on Friday 17th March so that we can contact Everton and arrange for you to be put on the duplicate ticket list.

Tiger Travel will be leaving from the KCOM Stadium South Stand car park at 10.15am and will cost £10 for Members (when purchased before 9am on Monday 27th February) and £18 for Non-Members.

http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/...cket-details-3586426.aspx#uozKhjAsuzZuRjMh.99

2. Newland Tiger

Newland Tiger Well-Known Member

£1 off for obstructed view , how generous

3. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

I often put my hands in front of my eyes during a game... on that basis my tickets should be very cheap....

Kempton, dennisboothstash and johnbo like this.
  4. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Hull City ‏@HullCity
    We have taken an allocation of 1,800 tickets for this game. Available to Season Members from 9am on Wednesday.

5. nbetiger

nbetiger Well-Known Member

finally got mine after having to reset my password on my account

6. spesupersydera

spesupersydera Well-Known Member

When we went in 2014 we barely took 500 (night match, close to Christmas blah blah) - despite the poor numbers it was a brilliant atmosphere; gobby scouse twats were full of it as they took us apart first half only to revert to their usual spiteful, whinging type when the tide turned second half. Passionate supporters my arse, second half you couldn't hear them, apart from when they were whinging and pissing, at every missed Evertonian pass, or when we were taking them apart - they were lucky to hang on for the draw. ****s.

nbetiger likes this.
  7. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

I remember the game , due to the small away following those who wanted to stand and sing gathered at the back, those who wanted to sit could happily do so at the front , the way all away games should be, always results in a better atmosphere when we are left to organise ourselves

johnbo likes this.
  8. spesupersydera

This type of fixture is getting less & less as time goes on - PL & top Championship football is easy on the eye but it does very little for the soul.

9. King Curtis

King Curtis Well-Known Member

Anyone know the chances of this selling out quickly? I'm wanting to go to this after missing out on Arsenal away. Monday lunchtime is probably the soonest I can get a ticket as I have to wait until general sale.

10. spesupersydera

I think you/we'll be ok - it's not a glamour fixture, fingers crossed we'll both get one :emoticon-0148-yes:

King Curtis likes this.