1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Europa League 2016/17

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by fatletiss, Aug 16, 2016.

1. The Archers

The Archers Well-Known Member

Libby likes this.
  2. Libby

Libby 9-0

Have a great time mate!!

Try n get some decent pics n share them on here!

3. It’s Only A Game

It’s Only A Game Well-Known Member

Just not in the airport.<ok>

Libby likes this.
  4. Paddy Podped

Paddy Podped Well-Known Member

I wonder what sort of travel advice is provided for the foreign sides visiting St Marys?

'You will enter the stadium from the turnstiles near ot the North Car Park. You will then be repeatedly advised that there will be no access to the North Car Park after the game and that you will instead be kept within the stadium for a period of time. Don't worry, this is normal.'

KillerCephalopod likes this.
  5. Lemons and Oranges

Lemons and Oranges Well-Known Member

"Reasonably priced ladies of ill repute are available at the nearby town of Portsmouth - discounts given for blue shirts"

davecg69 likes this.
  6. NISaint

NISaint Well-Known Member

I have booked to fly over for the Inter Milan home game in November but obviously I haven't bought tickets yet. Currently they are only offering tickets as bundles with the other remaining home group game that I have no possible way of making it to. What are the chances do you think of there being tickets left on Monday October 10th when they go on sale singly? It's a pain in the ass for travelling home fans to offer these bundles <doh>

7. thebronze14

thebronze14 Well-Known Member

Dundalk win against maccabi. ...over the moon for them! Real chance of qualifying from the group which would have been absolutely unthinkable a few months ago. Two really tough games against zenit next though. They have some fixture congestion though. .on the tail end of a three in a row title bid and in the cup semi. .beat my club finn harps a combined 12 nil in our three games this season

Archers Road likes this.
  8. fatletiss

fatletiss Well-Known Member

Try sending a polite email to the club, explaining your location/situation and see what happens. Nothing to lose.

9. NISaint

Good thinking, I'll do that now. There are still tickets left, we usually sit in the Northam or Kingsland North stand, blocks 37 and 40 are still only orange (limited availability) and 36-43 excluding 37 and 40 are all red (nearly sold out) but still have little clusters of seats in each. I only need two side by side. I'm not sure what the club will do, but I'm hopeful that the pay day rush for the EL bundle has ended, season ticket holders have claimed their seats, and that the remaining seats will be available Monday week if I'm on the ball and book them as soon as they're up for general sale.

10. NISaint

Nightmare. The club emailed me back and said that there is nothing they can do. They also told me that another traunche of tickets going on sale tomorrow for Official Members, and that I could buy a membership for myself and my girlfriend in order to buy tickets tomorrow (which would cost more than two tickets for the Be'er Sheva game if I bought the bundle <doh>). Truth is, I haven't got the readies to buy official memberships or extra tickets, flights and accommodation had to be paid for and next month is the trip itself. I just hope to Christ there are two seats beside each other in Northam or Kingsland North on Monday when they finally reach general sale.

11. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

Why are you so set on the Northam and Kingsland North? More likely to get seats together in other blocks.

NISaint and VVD like this.
  12. NISaint

I like being able to stand and I like the atmosphere better in these areas but ultimately I'll go anywhere even it means brushing up on my Italiano and sitting with the Nerazzurri <laugh>

13. SaintinSerbia

SaintinSerbia Annoying Twat

14. Libby

Libby 9-0

Unfortumately we already lost at Old Trafford SiS... <whistle>

15. NISaint

Unfortunately I can't afford to buy memberships on top of tickets because I've also paid for flights and accommodation :( Bundles and memberships etc really discriminate against travelling home fans who can only afford to make the odd game. My flights and hotel are already paid for and I can't afford another £50 for two memberships. Will there be any tickets kept for Monday's general sale or can they all sell out before that? I went onto the site and was placed in a queue so I really fear the worst now. Can't believe this :angry:

16. VVD

VVD Well-Known Member

Prague vs Southampton tickets on sale to Season Ticket holders with 8 away matches. I'd imagine availability for this will be pretty limited.

17. doritoharv

doritoharv Well-Known Member

I'm hoping it makes it down to just ST required so that I can get one but the chances aren't great. I'm hoping that a lot of people have gone for Inter and will then not necessarily go to this as well, thus reducing the demand.

Either way, I'll be in Prague from the Wednesday through to the Saturday (my ST mate and I are taking our wives for non-football either side!) so hoping that something might still happen once we're there if we can't sort it through Saints officially.

18. Libby

Libby 9-0

I'd say the chances of it getting that far are next to nothing to be honest.

Could try the home end but I'd be careful where you sit!!

19. jacksk1

jacksk1 Well-Known Member

20. doritoharv

doritoharv Well-Known Member

Can't quite believe the tickets were still available today, dropping down to just ST requirement! Got my tickets at last, surprised I did but very pleased indeed!

Libby likes this.