1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

England u20s

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by old timer, Oct 5, 2016.

1. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

Jake Clarke-Salter captains England U20s tonight. Best of luck Jake hope you lead England to victory
    Won 2-0 against holland

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    Captain Jack Sparrow likes this.
  2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

That should help his fitness levels <ok>

3. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

Jake Clarke-Salter lifted silverware at the end of the mini tournament involving Holland, USA and Germany. He played in two of the three games against Holland and USA winning both 2-0

4. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

What made me 'laugh with anger' was local BBC news this morning. Now the local news in the morning is only a few minutes long. Its rare they talk about sport. But this morning, they managed to talk about Tammy Abraham scoring 2 goals for Englands under 21's yesterday. Fair enough, good on him. There is nothing wrong with that. But its the lack of consistancy that gets me. Where was this same BBC local news in the morning to say Salter-Clarke captained his England u20 side to glory and lifted the trophy?? No where to be seen.

5. years ago

years ago Active Member

why be surprised. The Post has become (although they deny it) biased very much for the City.
    Gets worse, they stopped mentioning cricket last summer be it Local/ glos/or somerset.I am only able to talk about the computer paper as I stopped paying for what became a total rubbish paper many years ago.All they want is advertising income, perhaps if they were able to give a proper local paper they woyld get more support

old timer likes this.