1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

End of the road for CW &TC?

Discussion in 'Oxford Utd' started by yellowstoo, Apr 6, 2013.

1. yellowstoo

yellowstoo New Member

Well that was a truly awful display today. I can't remember the last time I saw Oxford play so poorly in so many games. Let's be fair to todays opponents......they were crap but went away with the 3 points. This run of form is abysmal,and not the first time this season its happened. It just feels like there's no idea there any more. No passion for the shirt, no desire, nothing.
    Craddock summed it up for me today,had 2 pretty good chances in the first half, belted 1 effort well wide when he had acres of space then a header over from four yards when he should at least get it on target. Reaction to being subbed very poor for a supposed pro,just hope mad-dog caught up with him and gave him a slap!
    Listening to wilder was quite interesting too,a lot of talking in the past tense... "ive enjoyEDthe four years here" "Ive HAD some great memories of my time" and others. Has he already been told to do one?

2. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

Todays game was awful played by 2 rubbish sides and the only decent player on the pitch scored the winner and fair play to him.

I hope this is the end of CW and TC who both had seasons to forget. Hopefully we can add Ian Lenaghan and London Welsh to that list and start afresh next season.

Speaking of next season I think it's a real kick in the teeth to the loyal supporters that we are being asked to pay more for our season ticket next season when the club seems to be on a downward spiral. I guess that shows you what Lenaghan is all about.

3. yellowstoo

yellowstoo New Member

As much as I'd like to agree with lenaghan being gone I can't see it happening hopefully the egg-chuckers will do one though. It is a kick in the teeth to the loyal fans upping the season ticket price when arguably this has been our worst showing since returning to the league. Unfortunately I can't see us going anywhere but backwards with the current set-up in charge but it seems we're stuck with them,can't see anyone wanting to buy the club when its on a complete downer