1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

End of Hoofball at ER??

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by songster, Jun 21, 2011.

1. songster

songster New Member

Could the exit of Kasper coincide with the end of Elland Road hoofball? It always struck me that Kasper wanted to prove a point by kicking the ball as far as he could. This often resulted in us loosing the ball. If we could get a keep with good distribution who trust the rest of the team enough to play it out from the back this may well see an improvement as a team... the kind of which SG was talking about. Also Kapser never seemed to trust his back four (I know the were rubbish but they were never a unit) this often lead to a breakdown in comunication. I really want SG to get his squad sorted quickly in order for the whole team to bond. Kasper or not Kasper MOT

2. Monster-Leeds - I-Ate-A-Bee

One of kaspers strengths were his distribution - so i actually disagree with you on his kicking side of the game!

3. Que Somma Somma

Thats probably the only positive of Kasper leaving, there arent any more positives. I was annoyed with him lumping it long to Gradel who came up against 4 defenders. I love seeing the keeper rolling out to full backs and playing from the back, its called football

4. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

I agree. His distribution was rubbish towards the end, cost us possession a lot. I thought the same as Monster in the opening fixtures of the season but it just went downhill. Would definitely be nice to play it out from the back more.

5. Monster-Leeds - I-Ate-A-Bee

Yeah it did, but i only ever thought the kicking was only effective when the ball was lumped to johnson. Once again the only highlight of having bradders aswell.