1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ehab Speaks

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by hovetiger, Jan 16, 2017.

1. hovetiger

hovetiger Well-Known Member

2. looking in

looking in Member

More bollocks.

3. hovetiger

hovetiger Well-Known Member

4. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

I think there is an olive branch in there.

Putney Tiger likes this.
  5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

What a load of ****ing bollocks Ehab, you utter ****!

SW3 Chelsea Tiger and Kempton like this.
  6. Obadiah

Obadiah Well-Known Member

I also wondered about that. I'm not fully convinced but can see how you came to that conclusion.

DMD likes this.
  7. Chilton's Hundreds

Chilton's Hundreds Well-Known Member

"If you thought people wanted to listen, you may look to engage. Some people listen to understand but others listen just to respond or react, meaning anything said is then falling on deaf ears. I don’t see any point in trying to engage with people who I don’t really think want to listen or understand.”

I'm not convinced

HebridesTiger, PLT and renegadetiger like this.
  8. Obadiah

Obadiah Well-Known Member

I think it depends on which part of the quote you highlight. I think he'll speak to us if we indicate we are prepared to listen to what he has to say.

Putney Tiger and DMD like this.
  9. Sir Cheshire Ben

Sir Cheshire Ben Well-Known Member

You have to listen. That's how it works. Unfortunately he refuses to.

10. ElTigre

ElTigre Well-Known Member

Does he apologise for cutting up Steverico on the motorway?

dennisboothstash and mowds like this.

11. Cortez91

Cortez91 Moderator
    Forum Moderator

What a buffoon!

12. ElTigre

ElTigre Well-Known Member

“I need to give Marco (Silva) what we need to stay up. I will not be distracted by anything else.”

What's the excuse for not spending any money in the summer till the last two days of the window? The journo should have asked that.

PLT likes this.
  13. juleskaren

juleskaren Well-Known Member

At least we know he is actively trying to keep us up and is not just running the club down which is what a lot of people feared. I maybe would have gone with him realising that the name change stuff was a mistake and taking a share of the blame for the divide between fans and owners but then he spoils that by having a dig at the fans with the remarks about us putting off buyers. Worth a try at actually trying to engage with him again though.

14. Quill

Quill Bastard

<laugh> What a tosser.

Though we shouldn't really expect anything less.

15. Top_Tiger

Top_Tiger Well-Known Member

The more he speaks and the more time goes on I believe there's no secret plan. The club is just been mis-managed completelty from Ehabs incompetence. They thought they had sold the club so didn't really want to spend a lot before they did in the summer and employed a manager who could be easily replaced. When Ehab took over he got rid of Bruce as he disliked him, well forced him out.

Suddenly interest of the club has declined because we look Football League fodder. all of a sudden Ehabs hit the big red button contacted a agent and got a decent manager in with certain parameters. He'll sign 4-5 pricey loans in a bid to try and keep us up but if a outrageous offer comes in for anyone who's contract runs out in less than 2 years their off.

Ones heir to thrown of the Allam empire may cost his future inheritance a lot of money from his incompetence.

Stockholm Tiger likes this.
  16. tigerscanada

tigerscanada Well-Known Member

“I had a meeting after one game attended by people interested in buying the club and the first question was: ‘What is the problem with the fans? Do they not like foreign owners?’

Thank goodness those alleged suitors didn't succeed ! Didn't do their homework did they Ehab ?
    Are these incompetents born liars ? Do they think the rest of the world outside their coccooned realism are so unaware of the issues ?
    Bloody amazing.

s02699, FILEYseadog, FER ARK and 4 others like this.
  17. renegadetiger

renegadetiger Well-Known Member

Load of arrogant **** on the whole. Olive branch my arse.

18. Cambstiger

Cambstiger Well-Known Member

If he was any sort of businessman trying to run a business which employed people he would try, and keep trying, to make us listen. He would be in constant communication to make sure that the business he runs (Hull City AFC) is seen in the best light and everyone understands what is going on. The problem is he has no intention of communicating because he cannot be bothered or he does not know how to. He is an absolute twat and certainly no businessman. His father must be really worried as to what will happen to his business once he has gone.

19. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

That is certainly the most honest interview for quite some time and splitting it was the right thing to do.

The first part discusses the very real problem of fan displeasure having a negative effect on any sale opportunity. No one can deny this factor is important and worthy of more consideration. They want the sale, we want the sale, a way of making that happen is the responsibility of both sides - but both should have boundaries.

Perhaps the message can swing from 'Allams Out' to 'New Owners In'.

Perhaps embracing change to a foreign manager can be used to demonstrate a welcome to a foreign owner.

'Allam Out' has been the call and I think he has got the message; it's not the Allams we have to convince. There is an opportunity for change and it should be considered.

Regarding transfers he is as clear as he should be. Players who want away will go - at the right price. I can't see anything wrong with that.

He says there are more to come in, but to an agreed budget. I can't see anything wrong with that, either.

This is the most honest and revealing interview for a very long time, and certainly one that didn't attack the supporters, but simply said it as it is. Whether or not he accepts any blame is immaterial, what is important is that another opportunity isn't missed.

20. TigerinSydney

TigerinSydney Well-Known Member

I don't disagree that it's his most honest interview - however that's not hard given he hardly ever gets interviewed and everything else that he's spouted previously has smelt of ****...

This is an interview with a bloke who has (belatedly) realised he's ****ed up but still can't acknowledge it is his making, blaming others for some of the problems....

There wouldn't have been any fan anger if him and his dad had stuck to saving Hull City and attempted to make HCAFC successful rather than all the crap that followed.

The bit about prospective buyers asking don't the fans like foreign owners - **** me dead - the fans don't like you, you clown (The Allam out chants and flags are a little clue for you Ehab.....) and you're from Kirk Ella. And every prospective owner knows we want you out.