1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

EFL Team of The Year!

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Toon_Man_Sam1, Mar 20, 2017.

1. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

Stockdale has been very good. Has made the odd mistake but hunk he's saved 3 pens this year in crucial games and been part of one of best defences.

Murray shouldn't be in that team though. Scored goals but few of those are pens and hasn't been brilliant. Just been a good goal scorer. Agree with who ever said Abrahams from City. To score that many goals In a team doing that poor is a great effort. Can see plenty of clubs being interested in him this summer as doubt he'll get a chance at Chelsea.

jimileysbaldhead likes this.
  2. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

What do you think about the rumours of us going for Sturridge? Do think Sturridge is a cracking player but does come across as a bit of a hypochondriac and will only play if he's a 101% fit.

3. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

Not seen those rumours. It's really hard to make a solid opinion on him. He could be an absolute star for you guys, best finisher in the Prem when he's fit. But that's the problem.

Get him fit and firing ring and he'll get you 20+ a season easily, or he could be another Owen.

Even fit he doesn't quite fit in our set up and I don't think he'll be at Liverpool next year if someone comes in with decent offer for him. You're probably looking at minimum £20m though which is a lot for a player that might only play 20 games a season.

4. jimileysbaldhead

jimileysbaldhead Well-Known Member

Nah...he's just a ball bag.

J. J. McClure likes this.
  5. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

So you compared apples with banannas

6. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

We don't ban anyone on here, let alone annas.

7. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

Please state what point you are trying to make. Do you not have the balls to just say what you are thinking? Or are you just full of **** and don't actually have a point to make?

Obi Wan likes this.
  8. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

OK I will try to explain for you, taking into account where you are from, The original correspondent was in a quandry as to why the manager of HUDDERSFIELD had been chosen, I attempted to publish two sets of figures showing the different approaches of the succesful coaches in the championship , Wagner used the old fashioned approach of using his skills to take his team to the top, whereas Newcastle used the modern albeit more successful approach of using money ( In Newcastlespeak resources ) for success , the judges in their wisdom thought Wagner had the more difficult task,you may not agree but the decision was not yours to make

9. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Can I ask you Albert whether you think the cost of putting a team together regardless of when and how that was done has any relevance

10. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Do you have the balls to reply to me or are you just full of ****

11. General Lee Speaking

You are full of **** pal. Everything you have written is complete ****e and you are beyond moronic if you are going to quote spend under a different manager in a different league and say that's what Rafa has spent this year in this league. Please cease and desist with your utter bollocks.

Also, while I have your attention, please answer this: why are you so obsessed with Newcastle United? Answer that and you may really make a valid point although you may not like it. Not answering satisfactorily will speak volumes about you also.

12. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

Albert, I said please, please get rid of that horrid, creepy, disturbingly evil image on your signature, please.

Oh wait, my mistake, it's not your sig, it's fredor posting again. My apologies.

J. J. McClure likes this.
  13. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

No you did.

Obi Wan and General Lee Speaking like this.
  14. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

Ah, yes, but, fredor compared 2 year old bananas with 1 year old apples. It makes a difference. The big question is, did NUFC buy the bananas? If so, that is cheating, especially when you can instead just grab an apple from a nearby tree - or loan one from Chelsea.

I think I'm starting to understand.

General Lee Speaking likes this.
  15. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Money spent in the SAME year = Apples compared to Apples
    Money spent one year compared to money spent at some other time Apples compared to Apples only in one place in the world

16. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

I thank you all for showing in your own inimmitable way that you have no answer to the facts presented to you

17. General Lee Speaking

But a different year (season) to the one that we are actually talking about and totally irrelevant to basically everything.

And yet again you won't answer the difficult (for you) questions. Every time I ask these questions you try to ignore them and don't give answers. Why? Because you'd have to admit that you are a obsessed, bitter old twat and an utter idiot. It's the truth and I understand why you want to ignore it.

18. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I still haven't figured out why I enter into conversations with him. I sometimes think he os a fake account set up by my wife with the sole aim of stopping me wanting to post on here.

Tol3 and Obi Wan like this.
  19. General Lee Speaking

If I had your powers I'd delete his account.

20. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

What F$#&^# difference does it make WHEN you spent a fortune on the players you are using now, this season, against Huddersfield , in the championship