1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Effect of Brexit

Discussion in 'Watford' started by Davylad, Mar 26, 2016.

1. superhorns

superhorns Well-Known Member

Your desperation is clearly shown by your rudeness.

2. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

In my memory SH. all you have ever done on here is to make cheap jibes at anyone who does not share your opinions 100%, belittle others, crow over others, make the same soundbites time and time again with no attempt at real debate, proved, over and over again that you do not really read the texts written by others - let alone show any evidence of answering them. The only variation on this has been the importation of long external material - which, if people were interested, they could have read elsewhere. So don't come on here and have the gall to accuse others of 'rudeness'. If you cannot debate properly with others then kindly try to find something else to occupy your time. I have, at least, taken the time to actually answer some of your dialogue - many others have given up on that cause.

3. oldfrenchhorn

oldfrenchhorn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I spent some time these past few days with my daughter who works for the NHS. They rely on nurses from the EU to keep things up and running, yet she tells me that every month they are saying goodbye to three or four who no longer feel welcome, and the number of vacancies just keeps on growing. This is increasing pressure on those who remain, and even the ones who have trained in the UK are looking at opportunities abroad.

4. oldfrenchhorn

Forum Moderator

Seems as if reality is just starting to kick in as the PM admits that freedom of movement and the UK could also continue to fall under the jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice beyond two years. This will be seen as an acknowledgement of the complexity of the deal that needs to be struck, which has been repeatedly downplayed by Brexiteers.

5. superhorns

You must live in a strange world when you start insulting other posters then somehow try to blame the person you have insulted. Read today's posts again then kindly apologise.

6. colognehornet

Have you ever apologized to anyone on here at any time for the insults that you have dished out to other posters throughout your user history ? Expect nothing from me !!!! This is the last answer you will receive from me because I have no wish to be provoked into coming down to your levels.

7. superhorns

Hopefully you have learnt your insulting comments, as expressed today, are not acceptable. We have lost too many posters through this kind of behaviour.

8. colognehornet

Don't try to be condescending to me you little ****. Stop your perpetual digs at Germany, stop reading your comics about the second World War - stop making sly digs at the nationality of my wife and half of my family and then you can expect me to treat you with the same respect I give to all others on here.......otherwise **** off and get your pathetic kicks elsewhere.

Hornet-Fez likes this.
  9. superhorns

I can understand you may not enjoy the start of Brexit but there really is no excuse for your childish rudeness. Several posters have left because of behaviour like this, it is not acceptable.

10. colognehornet

Most of the posters have left because of you SH. or are you too thick headed to see that ? You never debate......just produce one liners which have no other purpose than to provoke others. You have successfully ruined this thread.....or why do you think that we are the only ones left on it ? You have, in total, insulted or tried to belittle at least 9 posters on here and have been placed on ignore by about 8 of us at different times, and this has nothing to do with your political views. Try to actually debate once in a while - or at least try to relate to others as if you were opposite them in a pub, rather than this cowardly keyboard warrior stuff.

Hornet-Fez likes this.

11. superhorns

Read all the posts today. There is only one poster that has sunk to insults and that is you good sir. I see you are piling more insults on the previous ones. This is a political forum not a playground.

12. colognehornet

You are not provoking me any more, it just isn't working - some of the words I used were a bit out of character but I do not retract from the sentiments behind them. I now have other things to do (an hour later here), like sleeping, and working tomorrow - you can go on provoking now.....the whole night if you have nothing else constructive to do.

13. superhorns

I'm in Sorrento so late enough here as well. I'm not sure your words were out of character as you have used the same insults previously. I will be promoting Brexit peace and harmony with my fellow mainly German guests tomorrow.

14. superhorns

Following your series of insulting posts yesterday I would expect one of our impartial hardworking moderators to kindly remind you today to cut out the personal attacks and just debate the issues of the day in a friendly and responsible manner.

15. Hornette_TID

Hornette_TID Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Please keep this thread on topic, otherwise it will be closed. Thank you.

Bolton's Boots likes this.
  16. yorkshirehornet

yorkshirehornet Well-Known Member

IMO there is one reason for the foul Ness on this thread.. I no longer debate with that person as his behaviour does not befit any decent rules of debate

17. oldfrenchhorn

Forum Moderator

I am surprised that someone should go on holiday and spend all his time trying to goad another poster until he gets a reaction. It cannot say very much about the holiday. I do not wish to close threads, but agree with Hornette it may be necessary to close this one if this deliberate provocation continues. This is not the spirit that this board continues with, and I would suggest that any person thinks about how we get along, rather than setting out to disrupt and cause division.

Hornette_TID likes this.
  18. superhorns

You should take the time to read the posts before commenting, there was only one poster resorting to insults and that was not me.

19. oldfrenchhorn

Forum Moderator

I read all of the posts and it was obvious what was happening. My comments stand.

20. Hornet-Fez

Hornet-Fez Well-Known Member

On the contrary, you were being your usual passive-aggressive self and provoked CH into a reaction later in the thread. He did not originally insult you, personally, but proffered the opinion that you were "talking crap"; i.e. that your opinion was crap, not you. Big difference, and the correct response to that post begins, of course, with: "I'm not talking crap because... blah blah blah". That you chose to call for the moderators says more about you than you obviously realise. Grow a pair.

You don't speak for yourself, just regurgitate the latest diatribe from the express/mail/torygraph/murdoch's scum or whatever and then avoid answering a reasoned response. I see you. I know what you do. You do not fool me. CH and I have some severe differences of opinion but at least we engage properly and debate in our own words. You have not done so for some considerable time.

And no I'm not defending Cologne (he is an accomplished debater and can defend himself) I'm merely stating what is obviously going on.