1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Transfer Rumours thread

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Bozz, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Payet doesn't want to play. WHU season is polar opposite to the feel good season they had last year.

2. moreinjuredthanowen

yup. he's been REALLY unprofessional and looks about 2 stone overweight on top of this.

desperately unattractive player.

3. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

notice Payet tells manager he doesn't want to play rather than formally request to be put on transfer list . I wonder why <yikes>

Zingy likes this.
  4. moreinjuredthanowen

yup.... what a greedy ****.

5. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

Bit on sky app talking about if rose and walker and best fb pairing in league and use sprints and chances created to back up claim.

Ignoring fact that Clyne is anoce walker in sprints and chances created and Milner has created same amount of chances as rose (and scored more goals).

ots a basic way of measuring bit of going to use it then have to suggest liverpools pair are better

6. moreinjuredthanowen

basically walker and rose do look betting that backpass clyne and the isolated and tired looking milner.

IMO walker is a bit better than clyne cos he can actually go forward without being forced to.

7. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Extremely unprofessional. I can't get my head around it. You signed a contract for thousands and thousands a week, for a club that is midtable at best. Even if you want to move on you should just ****ing stay true to the contract. He hasn't exactly been great himself. He's turned mercenary and I can't see him furthering his career much more than he already has.
    At least with Torres and Sterling they had the interest and opportunity to at least move on and satisfy their selfish needs.
    I don't even wish him good riddance to a **** league like China, as that would mean he gets a nice fat "pension" to sit on whilst slipping into oblivion to be forgotten about forever.

saintKlopp likes this.
  8. moreinjuredthanowen

I suppose its no different than lovren who joined us or mr sterling who left us.

I agree that IN GENERAL these guys should be realising that if they play thier game and don't sign the first thing shoved under thier noses the rest will take care of itself.

The fact is he signed an improved deal at west ham cos he is greedy and he thought he'd be able to move on as well. cos he is greedy.... he should never have done so given his age and only looking for one more big deal in his career.

silly.

I dunno if the chinese know who he is. they on;y get brazilian tv.

the sad thing is at about 125k per week he will be sitting on his arse now collecting about oh.... 2.25 million in wages before tax while he sits down til may unless he is sold on now.

he can't lose the turd.... plus theres no football this summer for france for him to worry his fat lazy arse over.

9. saintKlopp

Imagine if you went to your boss with a similar attitude.

10. BobbyD

BobbyD President

2 Liverpool fans disagreeing. We want a fight off

11. moreinjuredthanowen

over what?

12. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Biscan saying Rose and Walker and the logic sky applied to them being the best was bollocks. I've taken this to be meaning that he doesn't think they are best and then Clyne and Milner by skys logic are better than them which i also infer meaning he thinks the Pool duo are better. You've then come out and said spurs duo are better

13. moreinjuredthanowen

all right then... cock fight it is.... the engurlund manager agrees with me which means Biscan and sky must be right <ok>

14. InBiscanWeTrust

Forum Moderator

i don't rate either walker or rose from a defensive point of view. Both decent going forward and good pace to get up and down but very meh at the back. Just don't see as much as they have 2 very good CBs and previously had Dier, now Wanyama covering them from DM as well

15. moreinjuredthanowen

rose is better defensively.

I honestly think every england amanger and pundit is right in putting walker ahead of clyne. Clyne has a nasty back pass mentality on him.

I agree that poch is a negative manager and there is a very significant screen there but that is also the reason why the full backs are there to provide width to the attack

16. InBiscanWeTrust

Forum Moderator

Think Clyne is a far better and more reliable defender than Walker but not as good going forward.

Milner is a solid option, will get caught out now and then but on the whole will do a decent enough job.

Best full back is easily azpilicueta followed by Coleman. If shaw gets back anywhere near where he was at saints then he'd be ahead of Rose as well.

Best full backs as a pairing are monreal and bellerin no question.

17. moreinjuredthanowen

certainly agre on coleman and azpi... and monreal is vastly under rated by most i agree

18. moreinjuredthanowen

at this point people have even given up making fake LFC transfer stories..... this window is intensely boring.

19. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

The Guys Wide.

Is that Greez's boy band's name?

20. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

We're signing Benedict Cumberbatch?

Skylarker likes this.