1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Doyle fit and in squad for Saturday.

Discussion in 'Wolves' started by hedgeworth, May 13, 2011.

1. hedgeworth

hedgeworth Active Member
    Forum Moderator

I see Doyle is back training and should be in the squad for the Sunderland game on Saturday.

As good a player as Doyle has been for us, I for one am hoping that he does not start on Saturday. It took us 4-5 games to find a sort of style that suited us without him and bringing him back in not at 100% could just mess it all up again in my eyes.

Personally i hope he sticks to the same starting 11 that started against the baggies, What do you guys think???.

2. gotcoffee

gotcoffee Member

I like Wolves, want to see them stay in the premiership .. if McCarthy messes with the team that hammered West Brom last week and you lose then I think thats probably the end of him .. your best chance to get a win is against the Mackems tomorrow rather than leaving it to the pressure of the last game ... I watched the game last week and thought you guys were immense, why you can't do that week in week out mystifies me ..

Anyway, good luck for the game tomorrow .. Fletchers on a real run and if he doesn't start there's something badly wrong, Doyle can't possibly be fully fit which is what you need in your players in the next two games ..

Another 3-1 over the mackems would do nicely ..

3. gotcoffee

gotcoffee Member

oh .. and have some of this rep stuff for being named moderator today .. you could do with rounding up a few more fans on here though ..

4. east-coast-wolves

Good thing that Doyle is back, obviously. Bench for him.

I just worry that it will tempt Mick into uneccessary tinkering. Same 11 for me, except no Mancienne, Stearman instead. I get kittens whenever Mancienne is ran at, or the ball comes towards him.

5. hedgeworth

hedgeworth Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Yeah Mancienne has made a few mistakes over the last couple of games but these things happen when you don't get in the squad for half a season, and he at least seems to pass the ball out of defence instead of the big hoof.

Stearman has been pretty much a regular and still seems to be a liability to me, he has improved, like George has but are not still up to the level i think you need to be, hence why we are where we are in the league.

6. jamwolf

jamwolf New Member

I'd be happy with the same 11. I rate Mancienne as a centre half, yes the occasional mistake, but more classy and not as accident prone as Stearman IMO. The key for me is playing everyone in their right position eg Foley as right back, Elokobi left back, no defenders clogging up midfield.

7. hedgeworth

hedgeworth Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Team is in and same starting 11

8. gotcoffee

gotcoffee Member

Well played ...

9. east-coast-wolves

i'll concede that Mancienne had a good game, so well done to the lad.

still dont think he should be in the team though...