1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Double Standards?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Oldsparkey, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Anyone else get the feeling that the level of sympathy for supporters over the threat of points deductions for their club's financial mis-management is dependent upon who you support?

Nothing particularly against QPR fans in their present uncertainty, but the expressions of sympathy for their plight and possible points deduction is in stark contrast to that experienced at Cardiff.

We were bombarded for a couple of seasons with so much hatred with hopes of administration and the penalties that follow that had absolutely nothing to do with the genuine supporters of the club.

Best of luck to you QPR guys at this time - but far better luck to Cardiff City guys - no offence like. <ok>

2. concernedincardiff2011

no sympathy whatsover. WE had so much **** from plebs all over the country hoping and pleading for us the go into admin citing every reason in the book from supposed cheating to simply being welsh. I hope they throw the book at QPR and anyone else that deserves it.

3. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Well I could not care less about they're problem, matter of fact I hope they do get docked points, can't stand bloody cheats, and that's what they are, mind I'm no fan of Warnock either, poetic is not the word, let's hope it's a round 15 points!..........:emoticon-0105-wink:

This is for all QPR cheats!...............
    please log in to view this image

4. I want silver hair too

Sparkey, I'm pretty sure this will explain...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia

The trolls aiming hate at Cardiff when in financial trouble usually couple their desire with the usual "not in OUR league" misguided bollocks.

5. xLuKeYx

xLuKeYx Member

People wish us into oblivion all the time, yet these same people feel sympathy for QPR when threatened with points deductions.

"Anything to stop us reaching the Premiership" seems to be the general consensus.

6. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Two Welsh clubs in the Prem should shut them up!.............

7. ufos

ufos Member

Maybe people dont want Cardiff and Swansea neanderthals to disgrace the English game. The coverage is global in the EPL and you two with your in bred falling out and small man symdrone would end up winding the big boys up and get a good kicking every week. Like the drunken little man you would get up for another pasting.
    Far better to keep you morons five pages from the back of the newspapers and not on the front and back page.

8. I want silver hair too

or one...but nice that you think positive...bless