1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Dortmund v Totteringham - Europey

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by FosseFilberto, Feb 26, 2016.

1. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>

Bloody hell. I hope that you don't actually believe this stuff.
    You're going to have one hell of a comedown next season. Heroin will have nothing on this.

Lovearsenalcock and Deleted 1 like this.
  2. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>... I'd be far more concerned about any of our players being linked with Liverpool than Spurs ... still don't think we'd sell domeatically (because we don't need to anymore than you do - in fact probably less so given that we don't have a new stadium to find funds for) .... Liverpool do at least have that kudos of European success in living memory... that might turn some players heads ...

3. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Yeah, Liverpool fans thought that too, until we competed for a bunch of players and they wanted to join us.
    Now they moan about us nicking their targets, like they've got dibs on them or something.

You won't want to sell domestically, apart from players that you actually want to move on.
    It's far easier to say that you won't than to actually follow it up, though.
    Look at Arsenal flogging players to City as a big example.

If you're going to go with kudos for European success though, then I'd suggest that we're miles ahead of you on that one.
    After all we eclipsed your entire history yesterday by actually winning a game.

FosseFilberto likes this.
  4. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

All fair ... including the last bit <laugh> ... but the times they are a changing!

PleaseNotPoll likes this.
  5. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Whether you like to consider it or not, there is a good chance that one of the big boys will come in for Mahrez. He will be offered the kind of money you can't afford to pay him, put in a transfer request and you'll be able to do nothing except sell, or try to hang on to a player who doesn't want to,play for you!

6. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

...think you need to borrow one of HIAG's discreet pads ..:) you are obviously suffering. ...

PINKIE likes this.
  7. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Oh, my word. How very amusing. :emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep

8. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

.. in fairness it didn't take a lot ... you're not one of my more sophisticated critics <laugh>

PINKIE likes this.
  9. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

There isn't any content to criticise! Just a seemingly endless stream of smilies interspersed with gibberish!

10. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

..me too .....if a little less frequently :)

11. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Fosse thinks if he bashes Spurs then he gets lots of fwends. These little run ins he goes looking for are like an initiation so that he can be one of the gang....i don't really blame him. He probably got ordered to annoy the Spuds :emoticon-0136-giggl or end up with a cock up his arse.

please log in to view this image

12. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

..merely showing HIAG how to fish properly .. :) .. ground bait first is the key ... makes the hook bait far more effective ... hence NowSplutteringInPain hanging on my every word ... :)

13. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

You'd like to think so wouldn't you HIAG. I fear, however, the Spuds may be on the end of some heinously deep and vigorous anal penetration.

14. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm Hanging on your every infantile word of non witty gibberish. :emoticon-0113-sleep <doh>

( there, couple of smilies too. Just to keep things on a level you can understand)

15. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Ergo ... have a nice day :)

16. Stan

Stan Stalker

Ergo is a word that is underused in football.

See if you can get it into a chant today.

FosseFilberto likes this.
  17. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Anyway, enough of this my cock is bigger than yours, so back on track.

What a fantastic tie. Any sane neutral will be preferring this tie to that bore fest being promised in the Pool v Yawnited match up. A match up the rest of us are unfortunate enough to witness twice a year as it is. it seems like only the media can't get over the fact that football is fast moving on from giving a damn about them two with much more vibrant, entertaining teams getting comfy at the top like Spurs, Leicester, Man City. I hope Southampton and West Ham, yes West Ham....are not too far behind. The sooner football rids itself of the hyperbole surrounding the Sky4 the better.

It's like my uncle buying me a cassette player when I really desired an MP3 player.
    It's like turning on the tv, flicking onto Dave and watching Lou Ferrino playing the Hulk in the 80's when I could stick on my blue ray and watch some fantastic CGI instead.
    It's like being told that your going on holiday in the Summer and ending up at Scarborough, when I had visions of holiday meaning the Medditerenean.

Fosse made a good choice starting a thread about the Spurs match. It's the only way he will capture the true spirit of European football, getting himself prepped for his club's maiden voyage into modern day European football nights.

18. Deleted 1

Deleted 1 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

As a neutral this could be a fantastic tie. It's great for Spurs fans, especially the travelling ones, as the whole point of European football is to play teams you don't face very often and test yourselves against the best. Man United v Liverpool will be great for their fans and the media but this is the one I am most looking forward to.

19. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Yeh bcos the footballing world consists of fans of united/ liverpool, the media and you <laugh>

20. Deleted 1

Deleted 1 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I didn't say that <doh>

Lovearsenalcock likes this.