1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Doncaster v West Ham - Do Doncaster have a football team ?

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by KOBY, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOBY

KOBY Guest

After West ham opened the season with an F.A cup style loss last week,
    I have high hopes that BIG Sam will have the happy hammers fired up for this weekend's
    match against Doncaster Rovers.

Doncaster is famous for West ham visiting there over half a decade ago,since then the
    town has nothing to boast about so you can imagine how excited the locals
    are getting for this weekend's game.

West ham controlled the game well last week without really pushing enough in the final third,O'Brien was the main highlight for the Hammers with a string of great runs down the right and several good tackles.

I expect a nervous start,but I see us winning 3 - 1

2. WHU

WHU New Member

hmm i dunno i think a steady 1-0 maybe to westham id hope for just to steady our game...

see the thing is our premiership players are not used to such fast pace like in the championship. i think doncaster have a lot more experiance than us in this division and i can see trouble for us.

i wouldnt be suprised with a draw but i cannot see a high scoring game.

i predicted the draw/possible loss at cardiff.

try to keep it realistic we are not man utd ;)

edit] i dont blame you for getting a bit excited though..i long for a chance at good results for a change (looking at our premiership record ofcourse) but realistically its just not gonna be that way. I'm sure your dad would say the same.

alass to be young and over-enthusiastic :)

3. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

The arrogance is unbelievable!

Doncaster play good football, have a great stadium, friendly fans and some very good players.

Certainly wouldn't be a shock to see them turn you over.

4. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Donny guys - KOBY DICK is a legend. He got torn to pieces with his arrogant pre-match thread about our game up there last week.

Lot of decent WHU posters though, so go easy on them and make it just 1-0 like we did to shut this knob up. <ok>

5. Cockney Eyetie

Koby, Donny is no easy game. They have Billy Sharp up front who scores lots.

6. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

What Sparky said. Mopy Dick. Giving it large all last week and saying WH will be everyone's cup final this season. They showed they are not used to the intensity of the championship by the way the coughed the ball up for our winner. Good luck to both teams, but I hope Donny win as a poke in the eye to KOBY. It won't shut him up, but it will give me a giggle.

7. CityAce

CityAce Member

Koby - Age 30....Really!!!

8. Captain Hook_ccfc

Could be another "FA Cup style loss" this weekend for the mighty Hammers.. here's hoping anyway..

9. Pull Your Fox Up

Pull Your Fox Up Active Member

Donny are known for playing some of the best football in the CCC. Always a good match that one. Shame about there investment...if they had financial backing then they could easily go places! I expect you to lose against Donny to be honest. Good luck tho!

10. Pull Your Fox Up

Pull Your Fox Up Active Member

11. SBFF

SBFF Well-Known Member

Thats it, i'm off to mortgage the house and put it all on Donny, this Koby is a loser so it's money in the bank.

12. Stevoldinho

Stevoldinho Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Donny lost both their first choice strikers on the opening weekend :(

Looks a big ask with no front men to stop a Parker inspired WHU.

Looks an away banker for the coupon but hopefully the Hammers players will think that and get turned over again.

13. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

now koby was shot down in flames big time at home by cardiff i see he is trying his luck now with donny.<doh> take no notice of this muppet donny fans, just ignore all his posts and he will have to go away, he dont even go to watch WH and dont believe him if he swears he does .....ignore big time and you will beat WH anyway.......

14. Extra Time Spike

Thanks for the nice words about our football lads, the hammers could be in for a surprise as you said. If you Cardiff lot can beat them at their place they could get hammered at the Keepmoat. I remember you lot thought we would be a walk over but you soon learnt to give us a bit of respect, I wonder if they will learn the same.

Oldsparkey a Donny fan I know has spoken of you a couple of times, you might know him from 606. He goes by the name of Donnyfollower, I'll tell him where you are next time he comes on our site.

Good luck all for this season.

15. Extra Time Spike

Btw West Ham have got a bit of catching up to do. In the games played between us we have won 10, they have won 7. Bless'em

16. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

<doh> Donny play some lovely stuff and have done for a while in the Championship.

17. KOBY

KOBY Guest

I would be shocked

18. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

Yeah but you are a dickhead.

Not that many "gimmes" in this league, and Donny away certainly isn't one of them <ok>

19. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Extra Time Spike - cheers pal. <ok> I've had a number of great chats (run-ins in the early days :emoticon-0105-wink: ) on the old 606 with Donnyfollower.

I haven't seen him for a while but understand he is very wealthy and lives in a large mansion in a posh district of Doncaster (is there one? <laugh> ).

A right bloody MOG apparently.............that should flush him out!

20. KOBY

KOBY Guest

I like the way Doncaster play football,atleast they play football unlike Cardiff last week..

If West ham were not favourites to go up and had sold all their players(Birmingham) I would not
    be so confident,you guys are missing you main goal threat, and from the looks of the rest of your unknown squad its
    gonna take a lot of luck for you guys to get one past Robert Green.

I see After 20 minutes the pitch will open up for West ham, and the quality will start to show.

West ham win 3 - 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.