1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Docker's Day

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by Showoff, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

What happened? How many of the 'Legend' squad turned up?

2. West_Upper_Lion

Not that many outside, only Teddy, Dawes, Cas and Wood outside that I saw. Inside there was McLeary, Hurlock, Briley, and that was it. No Doc or McLintock or Horne, Carter, O'Callaghan etc.

Was good to see the old favourites, I'd post some pictures but I havent got a ****ing clue how to do it on here. Did you get the ones i texted you?

Teddy got a good reception overall, a few planks booed him, but what the **** do they know, probably most who booed never saw him play.

Apparently Teddy was one of the few who came out to watch the 2nd half the rest stayed in the bar. Mind you it was so **** on Saturday who could blame them for staying in the bar.

3. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Got the text message but no photos. e-mail me them. I don't think you can upload pics directly to here, Cabbage managed to put some up but don't know how.

At least the main lot were there, pity that a few didn't make it. As for the Boos, you're right, they'd have to be at least 30 to remember. ****, I feel old.

:emoticon-0101-sadsm

please log in to view this image

4. SE16

SE16 Member

****ing quality, still got my old "Lewisham" shirt. As for the boos it's probably the Grangehill lot that sit up in Block 17 !