1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Do you wear City Stuff on other days

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by adamisme, Mar 13, 2011.

1. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

got a few City shirts which I wear at football or badminton.. a hat in winter.. My persaonl fav was wearing my City shirt during my trip to England this christmas... striding through the terminal at Leeds/Bradford from Chambéry...

2. TravisBickle

TravisBickle Member

I bet you knit a wicked scarf. I've always wanted a Dr Who style of scarf. A great big long thing in black and amber of course.
    I don't think I'd have the bottle to wear it in public though. I fear my mates would take the piss.

My sister in-law can knit. She made my daughters Christening gown, and it was beautiful.
    Been able to knit is a real talent. A talent I wish I possessed myself.

3. adamisme

adamisme Member

I have one of them

4. Oregon Tiger

Oregon Tiger Well-Known Member

my older shirts are perfect for cycling either under a jacket in colder weather or as nice bright outerwear when the days get warmer.

also wear my City tie to meetings some times.

5. H-D

H-D Active Member

I wear the 'posh scarf' when going out and sometimes to work (when cold, obviously), but other than that I don't wear any City merchandise. The last shirt I bought was when they were going for a tenner late in the season about 5 years ago. Never purchased a shirt when they were in the Premier League.

This season's training stuff and both the shirts are smart, but over priced. £43 for a replica top? I'll give it a miss

6. Imahappypsycho

Most days I wear something City. It's usually a Jacket and/or sweatshirt. Going to Arizona in 3 weeks time and I will be wearing all City T or Polo shirts. Maybe jeans also. And shoes.

7. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Christmas before this one I went away to Goa, my lad was wearing his City shirt and the bloke at passport control said 'you are Tigers? Geovanni is my favourite player'. Small world.

8. Liam Roseniors Hair Stylist

i don't tend to have prefrences or anything like that. my biggest and most loved possesions are all my signed shirts :) i collect them asif there gold dust, have at least 15 now. recently got andy dawson who lives near me in saxby near brigg, to donate a few at a charity ball/meal thingy ha. few people got some then i got this seasons signed by the whole lot :) its so much nicer and less tacky signed and on the wall. past 3-5 years shirts have been ****, so i refuse to buy them for me.

i wear my old (promotion with karoo on) grey training shirt for any reason mostly footy training or gym.
    i like to wear the shorts fookin loads. i live and die in shorts. dont ask why, swear my ancestors were from some stifling island in the med.
    and i play golf with my hull city golf balls.
    i have a car sticker too that says: "hull fan driving, if your a leeds fan be prepared to be rammed" its funny i suppose.
    errrm apart from that i have general day to day stuff like a whiskey glass with club badge on, hull city towel etc.

simply just like my bits and bobs rather than blowing £50-70 on a shirt, shorts and socks when i can get pretty much all i just said and have change!! (occasionally buy the shirt, if on offer or looks ace)

9. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

:laugh:

10. East_Stand_Always

East_Stand_Always Active Member

Funnily enough last Monday I saw a City supporter on Clayton Road in Bradford wearing an Adidas bench coat like the one's NP wears while waiting for a bus.

I tend to wear my city stuff more in the summer than in the winter, and often bump into Tigers fans here and there. I've spoken to a few in Tenerife, the Costa Blanca, Glasgow and London.

11. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Well-Known Member

Always have my City wooly hat on in the winter mornings.

Used to stick the City pin badges on my Fila hat to show them off.

12. BoothferryLegend

For those that know me i wear my jacket whenever i'm out on any day, got a few different ones

13. RicardoHCAFC

RicardoHCAFC Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Can't imagine that. ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN1WN0YMWZU

Don't wear colours for games at all anymore, I'm sick of scumbag coppers treating me like a criminal because I travel around on trains.

I have a couple of polo shirts I wear normally. I take replica kits on holidays because it's always amusing the way it doesn't matter where you go you meet another City fan. Also wear them during the summer because they're nice and light for when I'm running. My winter coat used to be one of our bench coats and I wore that to games up here. I know someone at the club who sorts me out with free tickets so I always used to come up through the directors entrance to the stand and be sat in front of the press box. Then we got linked with a couple of the Dunfermline players (Bamba who's now at Leicester was one, can't remember the other). lol

14. Clapham Tiger

Clapham Tiger Member

I usually have something City related with me at gigs, not a shirt on or anything as that looks pikey, but a small nik nak just for luck. I did a gig at Scala on Saturday and had a city scarf tied to my cymbal stand! I have sometimes put my 2002 kit on front of my drum kit, but again doesnt go down to well :-s Proud Galleries actually asked me to take it down once (I have since shunned going in there). Sadly I havent played in Leeds (yet).

15. Tigger

Tigger Well-Known Member

It was frosty this morning. I remembered my City gloves when I was scraping the car. I left the beenie at home. Strangely, I haven't got a scarf. I gave my Dad mine when I left in 1976. He's no idea where it is now.

16. prideofyorkshire

I have the blue training jumper from last season that i wear a lot, that was a favourite of Dowie's aswell unfortunatley... :|
    Still, it's dead comfy, so end up wearing it quite a bit.

17. eruth

eruth Member

But do you wear it Adamisme ?????

Maybe I should get some more black and amber wool ...

18. adamisme

adamisme Member

you have seen me wear it