1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Do you agree with the Club

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Turkish

Turkish Active Member

The way the board have acted the last 2 weeks with regards Guidolin has made me get behind him more. Actually feel sorry for him. The players seem to play for him and he imrpoved with his subs, timing wise, maybe not personnel wise according to most on here. I thought he did what he had to.

Maybe getting someone like Giggs in will be a benefit as it will force Jenkins to give more transfer control to the manager. Berserk that the manager can't sound out and sign the players he needs.

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  2. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

I totally agree they should have a plan. But they shouldn't execute it so badly that it's in a public forum. It then becomes farcical. <ok>

3. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

There's hell of difference between speaking to potential candidates behind closed doors and only announcing to the world and his dog when necessary to the position where we have no comment , no denial and ****ing no support for the present incumbent .Moyes , Hughes Bilic all under the same pressure but not a word in the press . Stories have been leaked by the Club for a reason , hoping that Guidolin would walk with no pay off perhaps . Nothing would surprise me now with this bunch of classless , clueless ****s .

And after reading this lot of bollocks only reinforces my opinion

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-chairman-huw-jenkins-11965120

4. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Pay him his couple of bob and send him back to Italy.....No sentimental crap get real as without premiership football we are nothing.....

5. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Talking about a couple of bob, you haven't paid me for your taxi ride!

neveroffsidereff likes this.
  6. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

The world doesn't revolve around the PL you tool , so your saying in the history of the Club excluding the past 6 years didn't exist <doh>