1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

do us a favour

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by canary on the weald, May 14, 2013.

1. canary on the weald

canary on the weald Active Member

come on wigan! beat the gunners tonight,take it to the last game and then slaughter villa and send them,and the judas down. the sight of him capering with joy down our touchline after their winning goal turned my stomach. go on!! n.c.f.c

2. blackcatsteve

blackcatsteve Well-Known Member

I agree with sending Villa down but i dont think my nerves could handle needing a draw at WHL (as I dont think we have a chance in hell).

If Wigan win tonight, Sunderland will be odds on (in my eyes never mind the bookies) for the drop.

3. canary on the weald

how do you feel about di canio?

4. blackcatsteve

blackcatsteve Well-Known Member

Full of energy, workaholic too early to tell if he is a good manager though, mind you everyone thought MON was a good manager until he came to us, pretty sure whoever cursed the boston red sox cursed us but for even longer. This season has been hell but as we are Sunderland we are used to crap, but its still a hard pill to swallow.

5. canary on the weald

yeah,i know what you mean. I cant make up my mind about him. anyway I hope you stay up sunderland are ok with me

6. redwhiteandermblue

redwhiteandermblue Well-Known Member

Do yourselves a favor! But, sure, if it helps, do Norwich a favor. Not to mention you might just want to do Spurs a favor. Here's one in return: taking some of the mythology out of hangover remedies. Hope this will be in time for tonight's game.

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20452426,00.html

Anyway, congratulations on a deserved FA cup win. I really enjoyed watching that game--maybe more than any game where I didn't have a favorite team (though I guess I was rooting pretty hard against City). You're a club we like, despite being lucky to take two points off you. You play the right way.