1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Dispute between Ipswich Town and.........

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by NewJerseySwan, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CityAce

CityAce Member

Jager, serious question here.

I assume you were on the old bbc 606 forum, was yor name Mayhillboi on there. Its just i have'nt seen him on here yet and he had a similar writing style to you where he thought the more he repeated a statement the truer it got.

2. bluebird1927

bluebird1927 Member

Thats abit unfair CityAce

All Jacks think/write like this <laugh>

3. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

No it wasn't

4. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

!) no its about the swans

2) huh?

3) see number 1 above

Now thank you for your support, please continue if you wish!

5. Blue Prophet

Blue Prophet Active Member

They got the best deal possible for themselves, the deal that enabled them to avoid paying what they owed, look it's almost as simple as you........ swansea city football club entered into agreements and got credit from businesses and reneged on them. SCFC ripped people off. I DON'T CARE WHICH ONE OF YOUR DODGY CROOKS WAS IN CHARGE Your club ran up bills and never paid them............how hard is that to understand? Cardiff have had financial problems, our new owners are gradually clearing them up............The swansea hierarchy have taken it's THE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME route, your club might have used a despicable legal device to cheat people and then you have the cheek to take the moral high ground..........your club had debts they never paid in full, and then "fans" like you have the cheek to criticise Cardiffs finances..........you owed money you never paid Cardiff are paying PROVEN debts and are discussing others.............. your club have dodged paying PROVEN debts, and then have the cheek to boast about it. How hard it is for you to understand..........you owed money, you dodged paying it <doh>

6. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Well prophet you lies continue, like the lies that the swans owed you money, like the lies that the club was in admin twice, let's face it you are a proven liar and continue your bullshit, provide one shred of evidence for your crap.

You just can't help yourself in replying, I look forward to a continuation of your love of Swansea City tomorrow, it's so nice that the fans of the debt ridden club up east only has admiration for their betters down west.

7. xLuKeYx

xLuKeYx Member

H, please do this poor, deluded little boy a favour and close this thread.

He lost all credibility a long time ago, his postings descend further and further into lunacy with each one.

Do the decent thing.

8. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Yep you have lost the argument so you want to close the thread, my superb posts have left you in meltdown obviously ;)

Thank you for your continued support. Of the swans, you are so obsessed with us, second most replied thread on this section, with the first also about the swans.

9. Xsnaggle

Xsnaggle Member

I posted this earlier jager,

Jager, it's not a blatant lie and you know it, because you know what Prohet means. He means that on two separate occasions the football club known as Swansea Town/City renaged on the debts it owed to people.
    You can dress it up any way you want, use legal language to show that it wasn't administration, and that it was all done corrextly, but the fact remains they welched on their debts.
    Tell me they didn't. Tell me every debt to every creditor, big firm or little trader was pain in full. you cannot! Never mind a court agreed this or that or comensated x pence in the pound, they never paid what they owed.
    OK it was a different administration, so was the one at Cardiff that owed the taxman but the new one settled the bill in full, and all the others are being settled as they are clarified. 100 pence in the pound.
    Never mind the bull and the speud- legal jargon, the club didn't pay, so it shouldn't be in existence.
    If they took the name they took the responsibility, thats why I said the should have a new name. I suggested gower Renagers but I was just being polite.
    Any decent non-plastic fan would hang his head in shame at your wriggling.
    go away!

You've attempted to answer others but you haven't answered this?
    so tell me in a simple honest answer, did the football club or did it not, on two separate occasions fail to pay its creditors what they were owed, and instead used some legal procedure or the other to pay pennies in the pound?
    don't go through all the Limited company crap, just answer the question plain and simple!
    Then go away!

10. Goodbyen0t606

Goodbyen0t606 Active Member

It is actually funny now. Jager knows he has lost the argument so he is trying to keep the thread going for his own little pleasure. Bit of laugh really. I think we should just move on now and consider this thread dead as really the discussion has nowhere to go.

Lets make this post the last from a Bluebird.

11. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

The club entered a cva to pay back as much as possible, now how many times do you want the answer? are you incapable of reading ? are you really that stupid, or do you just act so? The whole point of entering any kind of agreement is because the debts cannot be paid in fuill, something I have answered so many times that you don't appear to have the capability to let the answer to sink in!

Now thank you for opening the thread again h bomb, you know you wanted to because you and others on here can rave about the swans, can I ask did you manage to get season tickets to watch us in the premier league ? ;)

12. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

You're welcome mate. Nope, You wont see me in here again. I got tired of seeing you get served a long time ago :)
    As for a season ticket, I didn't see the need to be honest. I can Sky+ the last 2 mins of MOTD and watch it anytime.

Have fun!!

13. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Hmmm did you mean are you being served ? Anyway it's my public duty to enlighten the misguided and misinformed Cardiff fans and ensure that they see the light, as you can see it is a very tough job, but I don't mind ;)

Please send some more kairdifff fans here, they keep me laughing and I need more laughs as preseason is a bit boring lol

14. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

Ah well, the 'neutral referee' has come forward, it seems the fishing season is over on this thread Jager and you managed to get the final word in (apart from this!)......prize to the biggest catch of the week (238 posts) goes to Jager!

15. snlk/poksnbn

snlk/poksnbn Active Member

Look at me! Look at me!

For f*** sake Swingbothways stop pestering your eternally bigger brothers.

Oh! And you need to edit your post again.

16. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

Chomp

and thats number 243 with an edit :emoticon-0109-kiss:

17. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

What dispute ?

18. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

our lower league cousins are certainly loving this thread...<laugh>

19. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Oh my days! can't believe this thread is still going.........................
    please log in to view this image

20. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

They can't help themselves ;) really showed them some love on here, and they were so supportive of the biggest and best welsh in the premier league lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.