1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Disgusting new low for AJ

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Sheikh_of_Araby

Sheikh_of_Araby Well-Known Member

Shame that he can't have his sentence increased after this. No remorse shown whatsoever!

2. jimileysbaldhead

jimileysbaldhead Well-Known Member

If you ask me he lacks polish.

3. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

I dont think he has the intelligence to be remorseful. The fact he showed no consideration for his wife and bairn suggests to me that he hasnt a remorseful bone in his body. He's so thick that he thought he could get away with it. I mean if I was relieved of my senses and did what he did, or even shagged an underage girl who I thought was 18 years old but later told otherwise, I would spend the rest of my life waiting for that policemans knock on my door, I would be a nervous wreck, probably end up topping myself. And I'm just an average Joe. He's a famous footballer who was hopeful that a 15 year old schoolgirl was gonna keep schtum that she was having a form of relationship with her hero. Daft ****!

Sheikh_of_Araby likes this.
  4. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Massive Porvort

5. haslam

haslam Well-Known Member

a) Barton is a twat you are correct. He did in fact go to jail. His offence was punching someone in the face who had been following him around and making derogatory remarks about his mates girlfriend; Barton deserved to go to jail but the guy who he hit was also a twat, it just doesn't excuse Bartons actions that's all. If it hadn't been him it wouldn't have stood out as it would just have been another drunk punch in Liverpool - Barton has a catalogue of arsehole actions (like reportedly stubbing a cigarette out on a young footballer whilst at City).

b) Johnson groomed an underage girl for sex. That is worse than what Barton did by some margin. He also went to jail.

c) Are you saying that pre-Saville it was ok for people to groom underage girls for sex? I genuinely don't think I follow your point. Surely it is a good thing that he went to jail.

d) Some drink drivers do cause death and when they do they get custodial sentences. Sentence length varies for a number of factors, some of them do indeed get less time. I'm part of a generation when drink driving is mostly just what we see our elders do but you do get some young idiots of course - like that youth in the papers yesterday.

6. Sheikh_of_Araby

Sheikh_of_Araby Well-Known Member

This.
    Having said that - Two things really boil my piss more than anything; drink drives and people that use their mobile phones whilst driving. Both should be banned for life.

7. jimileysbaldhead

jimileysbaldhead Well-Known Member

There's two things that make me drink and drive and then use my mobile when I'm driving.
    One is when people boil there own p!ss ( disgusting habit) and two is ringing up to complain about these " p!ss boilers "
    What get's my goat is these sanctimonious "p!ss boilers " think I'm the tw@t.

8. Seabass

Seabass Well-Known Member

Hopefully they give the guy who smuggled the came phone in and sold the story early release. What a total scroat

9. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

What if it's an inmate? In for beasting kids? Not sure I want them out <laugh>

10. Seabass

Seabass Well-Known Member

Valid point!

Warmir Pouchov likes this.

11. Consett Mag

Consett Mag Well-Known Member

Texting, and general mobile phone use is the new drink-driving - people just don't get how dangerous it is. Maybe 6 points, a £200 fine, then years of higher insurance premiums will help those caught get the picture - though with traffic cops a rarity these days, many are unlikely to get caught.

Sheikh_of_Araby likes this.
  12. Heed

Heed well known cheat

Its already 6 points and a £200 fine.
    But it doesn't seem to stop them doing it.

Penalties
    You can get 6 penalty points and a £200 fine if you use a hand-held phone.
    You can also be taken to court where you can:
    If you passed your driving test in the last 2 years, you’ll lose your licence.

13. Consett Mag

Consett Mag Well-Known Member

Ha ha I know! The new laws have just come into force 1st of March. Some were caught on the morning they went live.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4271246/Drivers-caught-using-mobile-phones-wheel-again.html

14. pauljohnhutch

pauljohnhutch Well-Known Member

has someone admitted to buying the sun?

15. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Try living in Turkey mate. Im convinced being able to drive, change gears and fart about with radio with one hand whilst texting with the other is part of their effing driving test.