1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Dirtiest team in premier league

Discussion in 'Aston Villa' started by Jager, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

After today's game, I just want to say you are the worst and dirtiest team in the league we have played so far, you make stoke look like Barcelona ! How the hell you put up with it god only knows! Your game plan was to kick our players off the field !

Just my opinion guys.

2. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

theres no one on here jager, but i concur.

alan hutton is a dirty player, so is warnock, both seemed to be on the field purely to kick lumps out of swansea. the particular hutton one on taylor could have put him out for a few months, and dont forget this is a guy who almost put shane long out of action for a long time not too long ago with a another disgraceful challenge. and dont forget that this team is managed by someone who presided over the leg break of eduardo a few seasons back.

dirty team, dirty manager, and overall swansea would be lucky not to have sustained any injuries from that match to be honest.

3. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Swamp we had graham and Rangel injured on this game, so not quite unscathed mate, but glad its not just me being biased here, thanks for the neutral comment <ok>

And you are right this place is empty

4. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

funny how people always, almost as a reflex always say 'he's not a dirty player'.

well sorry but some players ARE dirty, and will always seek to injure other professionals. hutton certainly being one of them. i heard somewhere that he was a dirty player at rangers, and now he's got his dream manager to allow him to keep doing what he always does, committing filthy challenge after challenge.

anti football i believe its called mate, you better get used to it as the season goes on!

5. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

It's a shame the refs are not stronger against it, they are just blind to it at times, today has also seen the worst performance by them since we been here, he may have booked some people but villa should have been down to nine today .

Still it's been a real sad day mate, I am real shocked how upset I am by it all, speed was my age, has kids about the same age, and a young wife , and it's gone ! Real mind blowing it is and has really hit home.

6. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

I supose yesterday's tragic events superseded everything else but looking at MOTD last night, the highlights didn't show one incident of foul play .Which in its self was a pity as it would have shown villa in their true light .I thought is was going to be hard enough but again no protection from a poor ref and no help yet again from the lino.

7. SWANSMAN

SWANSMAN Member

agreed with all above comments - I was more disgusted with the ref for letting it carry on... Poor performance by the ref and Villa, you just shows your class - you've none!

Gary Speed RIP :(

8. The Billionth QPR Fan

The Billionth QPR Fan Well-Known Member

I agree. I didn't see Villa vs Swans but when we played Villa, they kicked lumps out of Traore, Young, Taarabt and Wright-Phillips and somehow we were the team to end up with ten men (although I can't disagree with the red card). Petrov and Collins would just hack us down when we would run at them. Hutton hasnt been sent-off once this year but he could have gone three times already.

9. machino123

machino123 Member

i sort of agree lol. villa haven't really got any technical players of true technicality in there ranks. Joe Allen great little player !!

10. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

forget stoke and blackburn etc, aston villa are a team which should be labelled by the media as a kick and rush team.

its clear what their tactics were, nail a few swansea players early on so they are afraid to play their game, and no doubt those instructions come from mcleish, who will manage more teams in the future who break other players legs <ok>

11. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Well we stuffed them on their own patch, hope this helps you boys, in getting rid of McLeish, he was the same usless wast of space when we played him, with Birmingham! By the way Rodgers is not for sale.........................
    please log in to view this image

12. Waddos_legends

Waddos_legends Active Member

Stoke are like Barcelona <ok>

13. MrWright!

MrWright! Active Member

spanish?

14. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

They certainly weren't hoofing it much in that insanely dull game between us and Villa on Boxing Day. If anything they were passing back and across, the odd hoof, but in the main it was played in front of us.

15. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

It's an in-joke for Stoke fans. Our pressing and hard work off the ball has been compared to Barcelona by a few media outlets over the past couple of years.

16. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Stoke are disgusting

17. shaxi

shaxi Member

Poor performance by the ref and Villa, you just shows your class - you've none!

agree

please log in to view this image