1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Dilemma tonight

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Oldsparkey, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Bristol City v Fulham - an interesting game. Who do you want to win that one tonight?

If you've got a fiver on Wurzel City at 40/1 to go down, the financial support would be for a resounding Fulham win....<laugh>

On the other hand, if they were to beat Fulham and then we managed the same at home on Saturday, we'd actually be above them in the table. That's something I never thought possible a few weeks back.

So, what's it to be then? Do you dislike the the Wurzels enough (or have a financial interest <laugh>) to want a Fulham result, or shall we support them for the win?

2. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

I would prefer the Wurzels to win to keep Fulham's spirits on the downturn. Enough for us to turn them over on Saturday.

I must admit though I can't see a Wurzel win tonight. They are travelling downwards on a very slippery slope and could enjoy local derbys with the Gas next season.

Spurs showed how to beat Fulham on Sunday, play high and fast and keep the pressure on a weak back four. Fulham were all over the place at times. Do we have the players to do that? <whistle> If you don't do that to them they have the pace and talent up front to cause real problems.

3. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

A bore draw keeps the pressure on both.

4. Ccfc4ever

Ccfc4ever Well-Known Member

i think with Gunnar in the team and the front 4 we had against Rotherham we do

5. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

Total no brainer - Fulham win.

Bristol City are so garbage that it looks like this game wont take anything out of them.

The wurzels have signed some utter garbage along with a lot of money for a talented fat man.

How the feck did they get so many early points???????

Fulham will know they will have been in game after theyve played us whatever the result.

6. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

2 - 0 for Fulham then.

With Healey out long term either Hoilett or Pilks should come in. Not sure they have the same energy levels as Healey but much better on the ball.

Wurzels knee deep in the soft and smellies!!!

7. Ccfc4ever

Ccfc4ever Well-Known Member

By the front 4 I meant Hoilett

BluefromBridgend likes this.