1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Didn't take him long to start a war

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Brian Storm, Apr 7, 2017.

1. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

ew iz thick as fking dog sh.it ew iz............<ok>

2. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Thanks for letting me know Abertard <ok>

3. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

perhaps the labour leader could drop some leaflets on them instead ,might get lucky and cause a paper cut or two.

4. password invalid

interference you say
    please log in to view this image

5. Tel (they/them)

That's a wild accusation.

6. aberdude

so the talks that brought about a better place in northern Ireland failed>>>>>>yes its a fragile pact by all sides of the divide but still its killing less than it did when they were at war..........the biggest divide of course coming from a history of bigoted religions.........no shocks there <ale>

7. Tel (they/them)

Clearly you support this method, perhaps you can go in second with your little note pad. <ok>

8. aberdude

well its a method that seems to work so yeah......I support any man brave enough 2question the reasons why many will be lives lost in oil rich regions for corporations gains <ok>......shame on me hey <laugh>

9. Tel (they/them)

Ok I'll give you one post to convince me no matter how long you make it I'll read it, convince me what words you would use to reason with fundamental Islamic extremists.

10. password invalid

Another view
    Militarily, the attack was a failure. There is no denying that. Not even half of the missiles reached the actual airfield. The point, however, is that the strike was never meant to cause major military damage in the first place.

The strike had specific objectives which were fulfilled. All these objectives were completely political. Some of the things that America managed to do-

• America finally showed the world that it wouldn’t simply stand by while atrocities took place.
    • Trump swayed public opinion about his relationship with Russia. He took his first stance which was against Putin while reaffirming American foreign policy.
    • It didn’t considerably damage relations with Russia. While Russian spokespersons were of course condemning American actions, Russia didn't suffer militarily at all.
    • America reestablished the goal of ousting Assad contrary to what the White House said a few weeks ago.
    Furthermore, if you need more evidence this attack was a political goal instead of the military one, think of this-

1. The Pentagon said it informed Russia of its plans to strike hours ahead
    2. No Russian soldiers or equipment were reported to have been damaged in the attack.
    3. The Russians obviously passed on this intelligence to the Syrians.
    4. The Syrians took out a considerable amount of their planes and military equipment.
    5. The air base was already operational after 12 hours of the strike.
    As can be seen, USA definitely did this attack to gain a considerable amount of political leverage in the region (which they got). So, mission accomplisope that helps. I would love to know what you think about this
    please log in to view this image
    Comment...

11. aberdude

I got no words for Islamic extremists>>>>>I just see them as getting fooled into thinking they have a holy war 2fight, the Zionist agenda for Israel didn't and still doesn't help in whats a brutally horrible part of this globe(more than two thousand years of death and hatred)..........so all in all no one man can stop the slaughter other than the GOD they claim exists.......trouble is he doesn't exist so the faith must adjust from the inside out.....the women of Islamic faith could be the first 2take a stand against out dated bigotry, the same as the british women did over here not so long ago...............other than that how do you stop people of faith who believe they go 2 a better life after death(both Christian sects and muslim sects ideologies).................me myself I edge my bets and if I haven't made it this time then I`ll take it on the chin and try not do so many drugs next time......maybe!!! <laugh>

another thing we could do is stop dropping bombs on innocent people and start practising what we in the western world preach <ok> but we all know there`s not enough money in keeping people alive and healthy when it comes 2 the bottomless pit of money they earn from destruction and terror.......the Carlyle group network wouldn't have it any other way I tell thee <laugh>

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  12. Tel (they/them)

So talking won't work.

You sound a bit like Corbyn tbh.

Enjoy your weekend <ok>

13. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

I usually avoid threads on subjects such as this like the plague because discussing religion and politics never leads to anything good. The main reason I avoid them though is because someone who is hugely opinionated but knows next to nothing always starts banging on.

14. Burly Hurley

Burly Hurley Well-Known Member

Yeh alright! Don't go on and on <whistle>

Montysoptician and salad fingers like this.
  15. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

juat waiting for Spurcock to show her face now religion has been mentioned

16. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

She'll be along shortly no doubt.

17. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Im gannin to the queen vic at roker shortly

18. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

Enjoy it mate.
    I just stopping in the neet.

19. aberdude

talking and respecting each other is a start but not whilst we fund deadly strikes against muslim countries..........surely even you can see that slapping them and expecting a smile and handshake back is not gonna happen is it.

20. aberdude

I agree..........many a theory is questioned.......and none of us real know the truths>>>>>>>>>what we can do though is our use our own intuition and build up a reasoned argument/opinion on the evidence on offer