1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

derbys of all derbys prediction.

Discussion in 'Derby County' started by derby diamond ram, Sep 14, 2011.

1. derby diamond ram

well the times nearly upon us,thee only proper derby is here saturday,what do you think the score will be..
    mine is 1 1 draw steve davis free kick..
    feel free to add your prediction,no matter how stupid...
    looking forward to the game.
    will derby be up for it?? who knows....
    will florist stop conceding?? hope not...
    what kind of reception will tyson recieve??
    one can only hope that agent brolly sticks to his plan to take the red dogs down....

YOU RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

2. southcoastfox

southcoastfox Member

sorry think you're mistaken. Leicester are playing brighton on sat. <party><party>

3. derby diamond ram

no no mr fox..it is you who is mistaken,i said thee only proper east mids derby.that aint aint you and brighton,,unless my navigation skills are gone id say your miles apart!!!!!!!!!.
    never mind though....id thinkl with all your millions spent pre/season and now,your riding high in the championship????????
    ermmmm..no ya not.. well at least not yet..lol..all the best,except us of course..

4. trickytree29

trickytree29 Member

Two nil to the reds! At least I hope.........

5. ewerams1207

ewerams1207 New Member

3-1 to the rams, Ben & Steve Davies, an own goal to help them out then Tyson hitting a 95th minute goal in front of the trent end and running past kissing the badge.... well thats my Heineken moment !!!!

2-0 to the reds!!!! WTF.... you know what the anagram for newark is.... thats all you delusional tree huggers to a tee !!!!

UTR

6. derby diamond ram

well it seems like we all got the score wrong..never mind,,i ll settle for 2 1 to the pride of the midlands...trust the ref to make it a bit harder for us..sounded a grt game has expected.feared the worst going 1 0 down so early on,but credit to the boys,the 4000 black white army,agent brolly...yeeeee all came through..makes my wk end and especially monday at work all the more enjoyable,theirs 2 delusional red dogs work there,boy are they going to get it..lol pay back..

u raaaaaaaamssssssssssssssssssss,