1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Derby Fan In Peace

Discussion in 'Nottingham Forest' started by I_Bleed_Black_and _White, Jun 16, 2011.

1. I_Bleed_Black_and _White

As an ex member of 606, I have been guilty of WUMMING but this time I honestly intend to give you lot some due praise and congratulations.

Billy 'the poison dwarf' davies did OK at best for you, with the team you have/had you should have been top two at the season finish. Sacking BD will be they best thing to happen to you since convincing Kris 'judas' Commons he was a good player.

When Derby were finishing 7th and 9th in the prem Steve McClaren was the brains behind the management at Derby, and I have hoped for the last few years he would come back and manage us. Any manager who had the England team at that time would have been in for a slaughtering and he got much more slating than he deserved.

Now he is a red dog it saddens me. I am so fearful for the wummin we are going to receive over the next season I am actually considering canceling my internet connection.

My prediction for next year Derby will finish 7th and florist 1st.

Good luck and enjoy it, after the success he wont be your manager for long.

2. MarkoLUFC

MarkoLUFC Well-Known Member

don't be silly, forest won't get auto.

3. I_Bleed_Black_and _White

What and like you dirty will.

To be honest I am impressed, I didn't think they had the internet in Leeds let alone taught you how to read and write.

4. MarkoLUFC

ur a well good derby fan, wishing your greatest rivals the best and hoping they get autos.

5. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

The effrontery! You do realize Leeds is the economic powerhouse of Northern England and Derby... well... it's a bunch of disjointed shopping outlets and car warehouses populated by the grimmest Midlands plodders outside of Coventry.

6. I_Bleed_Black_and _White

What I am actually doing is being honest, as much as I hate the florist, Steve McClaren is a brilliant coach who is very intelligent. Player will come from Europe to play for him. He was a Derby Player and a Derby Assistant Manager and he will do well for them.

When Billy Davis first took over I was the first to slam the red scum, and I will always support the mighty rams to do the double over them. JUST like we did against you this season!!!!!!!!

Leeds the economic power house of the north? ok so lets pretend you are, who cares this is about football and the bragging rights stay firmly with us since you mustered sweet fa against us last season.

7. Jerel Ifil

You mustered sweet FA in every sense last season. <laugh>

And it was you cracking the jokes about Leeds not having internet, you character you.

8. I_Bleed_Black_and _White

still beat you twice. as a derby fan that makes for a successful season

9. Yak.

Yak. Member

Leads are deluded if they think they will be up there at the end of the season

10. The_East_Stand_View

Swans fan in peace. I have a hunch that Steve mac may work out well for you. I hope so, swans v forest has been great games lately. All the best for the new season, hope you get promoted.

11. MarkNF

MarkNF New Member

Neither will you. you're finishing bottom half like Derby did last season. How did it feel when you beat QPR and still couldn't make the playoffs? Your fans reaction when you scored at Loftus Road made me laugh they thought they won the Playoff final lol. Before you say it, at least we made the playoffs and then had the heartache, but so did Cardiff and Reading.

12. MarkNF

MarkNF New Member

Thanks, the 2nd lot of fixtures I looked at after ours were yours, just like I did last season when Blackpool went up. It's great to see so called 'small clubs in comparison to the big boys' in the Prem I hope you do well but if we do get promoted we may possibly be swapping places. Hope not. Good luck :)

13. trickytree29

trickytree29 Member

Cheers for the Kind words IBBAW nice to see an unbiased well thought out thread. Sorry but Leeds will not end up even in the top 6 let alone the top 2

14. Jerel Ifil

What makes you say that?

15. I_Bleed_Black_and _White

Because even though he supports the scum he knows a little about football if its the same tt from 606 that is.

16. Jerel Ifil

Even for one who knows a little bit about football, it seems very premature to be judging teams' promotion chances/lack of chances before the opening of the transfer window!

17. trickytree29

trickytree29 Member

donald I have based this on last seasons performance and what has happened up to today, and your right a lot can change between now and the start of the season, all I can do is offer an opinion on the information we have up to this point. And yes IBBAW I did used to post on 606.

18. MarkoLUFC

Forest are like the Championship's version of Liverpool "Next year is our year"

19. stillhatehooijdonk

stillhatehooijdonk New Member

says a leeds fan

20. I_Bleed_Black_and _White

I love it, the one thing that draws forest and Derby fans together is the hate of leeds, and the a52